𝟷𝟻-𝙹𝚘𝚢

𝙷𝚒. 𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 😘

"𝙹𝚘𝚢"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

Onika woke up to kisses being place on her cheek and Beyoncé cheesing before her.

"Goodmorning birthday girl." Beyoncé smiled as she sat a bouquet of roses down. "Awe, roses?! Don't make me blush." She smiled before sitting up.

"After last night, I don't even feel like getting out of bed. My body is tired." Onika chuckled. "And why's that?"

"Why? Are you seriously asking me why? You ignored every safe word in the book."

"In my defense, I didn't know you wanted me to stop when you said stop!"

"What else does stop mean, baby?" Onika chuckled whilst turning to her. "You're right. Come on." Beyoncé smiled as she pulled her up and held onto her waist.

"It's my birthday, you've gotta carry me." Onika grinned as Beyonce chuckled and scooped her up. "Okay I didn't actually think you would- Beyonce how can you hold all of my body weight?"

"Onika I've been liftin' heavy stuff since I was 3. I've lifted pigs, baby horses, cows!"

"You lifted a cow?"

"Yep. A baby cow though, they're so cute! We need to milk a cow together one day, it is so darn romantic." Beyoncé giggled as she frowned. "Bey I am not touching a cow. Horses are one thing but farm animals? No." Onika shook her head as Beyonce walked them to the house.

"Smells great in here." Onika spoke whilst hopping down.

"Happy birthday!" Robert smiled whilst hugging her tightly. "Thanks, dad." She kissed his cheek. "Tina made you a nice birthday breakfast to start today off fueled and right!" He cheered whilst walking her to the table.

"Awe this looks so lovely." Onika hugged Tina as she sighed. "I'm super grateful for you, really." Onika smile as Tina kissed her forehead. "You're like a daughter to me, honey. Might even be my favorite." Tina glanced at Beyoncé and Solange before laughing.

"I'm your favorite by default, I'm the first born." Beyoncé smiled. "Umm I'm the youngest? I'm basically the favorite. Ain't that right mama?" Solange asked as Tina scoffed. "I don't like either of y'all sometimes." She spoke as she sipped her orange juice.

"What's on you ladies agenda today?" Robert questioned as Beyoncé smiled. "Well first breakfast then I'm gonna let Onika shower and and get dressed. Everything else is a surprise." Beyoncé kissed her before grinning against her lips.