Chapter 12

Writer's Block...the disease that will kill all of our ideas... X_X

If I make this book longer I think I will discontinue it before I finish, so it will finish...maybe in 8 more chapters?

Not sure, but hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip-The Next Day

~Gray's P.O.V.~

 I walked down an empty log cabin, looking for any signs of life. The whole place had an eerie silence to it, so my footsteps echoed throughout the entire room. "G-Gray-sama..." Juvia's voice suddenly broke the silence. She sounded so weak and frail that I immediately sprinted towards the direction of her voice.

 "JUVIA!" I yelled. I skidded to a stop and my eyes widened when I saw Juvia. Her body was shaking and tears were falling from her face. Her blue eyes were covered my her hair, as if she didn't want me to see them.

"Gray....sama.." she murmured. She oustretched her arm, trying to reach me. I hesitantly reached out my hand, but before I could even touch it she disappeared. Suddenly regretting not grabbing her hand, I pivot around my feet, trying to look for her.

 "JUVIA!" I yelled, trying to find her, but she was nowhere to be found.

 She was gone, forever.

I shot up from my bed, sweat dripping from my forehead. I quickly wipe it away with my arm and look over to see Juvia still in her coma. I let out a sigh. "At least...she's still here.." I murmured under my breath.

~Juvia's P.O.V.~

Juvia sighed to herself. Open refrigerator open damnit! I whined in my head as my hand kept on going through the handle of the hospital fridge. Gray-sama will wake up soon...

"What...are you doing?" I jumped and slowly turned around.

"Juvia...tried to make you breakfast.." I mumbled, twiddling my thumbs. "But Juvia couldn't even get the refrigerator to open..." I held back the tears that were threatening to fall. "Juvia's sorry.." Gray-sama sighed.

"Did you even get any sleep?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I looked down and shook my head.

"Juvia..didn't know how to go to sleep when.." A couple tears were starting to show. "When she has to see Gray-sama suffer over trying to take care of her when Juvia knows she won't wake up.." Gray-sama's eyes widened then turned angry. He slowly walked up to me, and I knew that he was angry at me. I closed my eyes and waited for the harsh words to come, but they never came.

"Don't you dare say that," he gritted his teeth, his eyes being shadowed by his raven hair. I opened my eyes in shock and looked up to him. He slowly held up his hands and positioned his hands on my shoulders. He knew that he couldn't feel me, but yet..? "You will wake up, I promise.." he said, slightly lifting his head up to show his piercing raven eyes filled with determination. I noticed that his fists shook in anger. This is so different than how he acted at the beginning of our mission.. I thought. I then blushed when I realized that his body was closer than usual to mine.

"No more crying then...okay?" he asked softly. I nodded.

"Okay.." I whispered. I then looked up at him and smiled. "Gray-sama?"

"Hmm?" he responded, his body still very close to mine.

"You're in your boxers," I pointed out.

"GAH!" he yelped, jumping away from me and seeing that I was right. I giggled and shook my head.

"Oh Gray-sama..."