CHAPTER 31 - Nightmare

I wake with a loud gasp escaping my lips. H.T? Who in merlins name could that be?

My mind scrambles as I try and recall the figure within my forst dream. Nothing seems to work and I am left in utter confusion. Perhaps the boys can be of assistance.

I rise from my bed and begin to change into a black hooded sweater and leggings. As I leave my room, I notice the sun gazing through the window, causing my eyes to squint at the sudden arising light. It must be early. I hope the duo is awake.

I head to the main area of the common room and am saddened to see I am the only one here. Sebastian and Ominis must be asleep still. I decide to wait for them and seat myself in the couch overlooking the stained glass windows outlooking the lake. I watch as various creatures swim past, not a worry in the world. I wonder what it's like. I wonder how it feels to be so careless and not have to worry about the inevitable danger heading their way. I feel resentful towards the sea creatures as I watch them gleefully glide around the ocean. I continue to stare before me for what seems like a few moments but given the light seeping through the oceans layers, I realise it has at least been an hour that I have sat here awaiting the Slytherin duo.

Becoming impatient, I begin heading towards their dorm, hoping I could sneak in without the other students noticing and wake Ominis and Sebastian up. Once I reach the door marked "Year 5" I reach for the handle, noticing my shaking fingers. I stop. What am I doing? This is a total invasion of privacy. I begin to walk away until I hear what sounds like someone saying my name.

I stop in my tracks and turn back to the room. Eyes widened as I consider whether im imagining things.

"Rosie...." I hear.

I gently grip the handle, turning it ever so slowly and peak through the door. The room looks empty which makes me assume no one is inside. Where are they? They couldn't of already woken up considering how long ive been waiting in the main area for them. I peak the door open a touch more and see a figure tucked into the sheets of a bed.

"R-rosie..." it says in a shaky breath.

I step inside the room and inch closer to the sound, aware of each movement I make in an effort not to reveal my presence. Suddenly, the person's breathing becomes heavy.
"Stop!" It says. The body starts twitching slightly, moving the blanket covering it and revealing Sebastian's distressed face.
"Please! Rosie!" He whimpers, body still slihhtly jolting in movement.

I walk towards the bed and quickly realise Sebastian is fast asleep, presumably having some sort of nightmare. I sit besde him and place my hand on his shoulder, gently rocking him in order to waken him.
"Rosie... please!" He cries out.
"Sebastian..." I say, nudging him. My efforts do not seem to work and his body continues to shake.
"Get off her you bastard!" He shouts jolting his leg out and kicking the blanket off his body. I can't help but notice he sleeps in nothing other than his underwear and desperately erase the dirty thoughts crossing my mind.
"Sebastian. Wake up!" I say in a louder tone as I grip his other shoulder with my free hand, shaking him.

He gasps as he rises out from his sleep, eyes wide as he realises im beside him.
"Merlins beard" he says. "I just had the craziest dream."
"I can tell" I laugh.
"What are you doing here?" He whispers
"I was waiting for you and Ominis, I have information we need to discuss, but you were taking so damn long I came to get you myself. Then I heard you saying my name so I came in and well... here we are" I say shrugging.
"How embarrassing...." he sighs as he lays down and buries his face in his hands.
"So now you're dreaming about me too Sallow? You must be hooked" I laugh with a wink.
"Ha ha." He bluntly replies.
"Wheres Ominis?" I say
"Huh?" He says looking up and sitting in an upright position. "Thats weird. I swear he was here when I fell asleep lastnight. You sure he didn't sneak past you?"
"No? I would of noticed...." I say in confusion.
"Huh... maybe he's off studying somewhere. Not to worry. He never misses breakfast." He brushes off.

He begins to move out of his bed before he stops in his tracks. He looks at me smirking. Oh god.
"You know... since were alone we could..." he winks.
"In your dreams Sallow. Literally." I say laughing as I refer to moments before when he was saying my name during his slumber.
"Worth a shot I guess" he shrugs.

"Lets find Ominis. I need your guys' help with something" I say as begin to walk away.
"Might help if I put on some clothes first" he laughs, standing from his bed.
"Thats a pity." I say. "You look sexy".
He shakes his head as a exit the room with a wink.