Chapter 2

Lumine's POV:

Aether and I had found the band online. They went by Triad. Five members and I assume the sixth person was their manager.
The tickets weren't expensive. They are popular on campus but still aren't SUPER well known. Dad was allowing us a day off, we could do whatever we want. So aether and I planned to shop for cute outfits and then go out to eat before the concert. It was being held at a stage center inside a bar.
Aether and I were looking around the mall for cute outfits.
"What color do you want to wear?" He asked,
"Hmm, since this a small band at a bar maybe something dark so we don't stand out too much.." I suggested.
"Hmm.. What about this!" Aether held up a black dress, it was form fitting with spaghetti straps.
"Maybe that white short sleeve top you have underneath it?" aether suggested.
"What would you wear though?" I asked.
"Black t-shirt and my ripped blue jeans probably..." he said.
"That doesn't match enough!" I complained.
"Do we always have to match perfectly?" He laughed,
I glared at him.
"Okay okay! How about under this...." He picked up a red crop top. It was tight fitting as well, t-shirt material, it was a dark red.
"And I'll find a matching red colored top and I'll wear my black ripped jean." He said.
"Okay!" I nodded.
After buying our outfits and finding him a shirt that matched mine, we went to change and eat.
"This is very out of character for us.." I chuckled.
Normally we wore lighter colors.
"Come on! I'm hungry!" Aether dragged me along.
We went to one of favorite restaurants. They served our favorite Yaki soba. After enjoying our meal it was finally time for the concert and we were both pretty excited for it.
After waiting in line we showed our tickets and went to the basement of the bar. A large room was pretty empty. We were early though. I was able to stand up front! The stage a few feet from us.
But then it began to get crowded,
"Move." A girl pushed me back.
"There isn't assigned spots.. I was standing there.." I said to her.
"Boo hoo. Childe will be seeing me tonight." She said.
"Hey don't be rude!" Aether said as he stepped in front of me.
"Aether it's fine, crazy fan girls aren't worth our time." I said and I moved behind her a few people back. Still a good spot!
After a little longer the concert began. Each member coming on to the stage and girls going crazy. Their music was all good. And then that song came on. The one I heard early this week. And again my eyes meet blue.
Is he staring at me? I nervously looked away and behind aether but when I looked up he was smiling right at me. I'm imagining things..
A few hours went by and the concert ended.
"That was so much fun!!" I cheered.
"Why don't we get something to drink?" Aether asked.
"Sure but not here it's going to be way too crowded, plus the band will be there so it will be extra crowded!" I giggled.
We left the concert and went to a different bar. Although we know this bar sells non alcoholic drinks it's just too much to fight the crowd for it. So we looked up and found a different one.
Both of us ordered a non alcoholic drink. We were seated at a booth table to enjoy the drinks and small snacks.
"Todays was so much fun!" I smiled.
"I agree! We should try to find more under ground bands.. the concerts aren't as crazy and expensive!" Aether smiled.
"How rude, I don't think we are under ground at all.." we heard and both turned to look to see Triad.
The ginger talking to us.
"This must be destiny!" He laughed.
"Sure they aren't stalkers?" One of them looked at us.
"You guys don't drink with your fans at the other bar?" I asked.
"It's too hectic after performing we go somewhere else to relax!" The ginger smiled.
"I'm Lumine by the way! This is my twin aether!" I introduced us.
"Well it's nice to meet you!" He smiled,
"And you are?.." I asked,
"You're serious?.." he looked at me shocked.
"W-We just found out about you guys, we thought it would be cool to check out, b-but we don't know anything about you guys..." I nervously chuckled.
"So you two just enjoy music?" I heard from a guy who had black and bluish hair.
"Yes! All types!" Aether nodded with a smile,
"Aether and I were raised playing music! Aether did guitar and I learned the harp!" I smiled.
"Oh that's actually really cool..." the ginger spoke,
"Oh my god are we just gonna stand here talking to them.." a guy with purple hair rolled his eyes.
"Why don't we sit with them?" He looked to him.
"Your kidding?!" He spoke back.
"I don't mind." I heard a calm voice.
"I don't either." The dark blue haired boy said.
"Do you guys mind?" A blonde smiled at us,
"We don't mind!" I smiled.
And so suddenly the two of us were sitting with the band. I was next to who I now know as Childe, his ginger hair and blue eyes stuck out to me. Next to me was the purple haired boy with a bad attitude, named Scaramouche. Aether was inbetween Xiao and Zhongli, sitting at the ends by the isle was Diluc and thoma.
I felt nervous between the two boys. One was hot and was attentive, the other a cute boy but a bad attitude.
"You guys are great at ballet by the way!" Thoma complimented us.
"Thank you!" Aether smiled.
"When did you start?" Zhongli asked,
"When we were adopted I think,. So when we were 4?" Aether answered.
"C-Can I help you?.." I looked to Childe who wouldn't stop staring at me..
"We are matching~" he smirked.
I looked at his outfit. A dark red shirt and black dress pants.
"That we are.." I chuckled.
We got to talking. Both of us interested in each other. I don't know why, we were just so drawn to each other. My heart was racing and I felt flustered around him. I completely forgot about everyone around us. And pretty soon we were just talking to each other. We just clicked. I was shy at first but it was so easy to talk. So easy to be my usual self.
"He dropped you?!" Childe laughed.
"Oh it's not the only time. He's dropped me a lot.." I sighed.
"I could never drop such a pretty girl like you~" he smirked.
"I'm sure you say that to every girl..." I chuckled.
But soon it was late. We all called it a night but not before Childe gave me his number...