Chapter 7

Lumine's POV:

Aether was still off with xiao a lot. His dancing began to get sloppy and it was obvious yet dad would never say anything?! We were currently practicing and aether had dropped my once more.
"Aether!" I yelled.
"S-Sorry!" He went to help me up.
"Don't touch me!" I slapped his hand away.
"I didn't mean to!" He said upset I had slapped him.
"Calm down you two." Father looked to us.
"No! He's slacking! I'm sick of being dropped and I'm sick of losing my balance because of him! All because he wants to mess around with a boy!" I yelled.
Aethers eyes widened. He looked to dad before looking back at me and then running off.
"Lumine."
Dad was using his upset tone.
"No! Why are you mad at me?! He's the one slacking! Why won't you correct him?! You correct me all the time! Why are you so strict on me!" I yelled.
"Because if he doesn't want to do ballet he doesn't have to. He's always expressed he's doing this to be with you. You've always enjoyed it, you have the more painful side or ballet. Of course he's always wanted to support you. But he's found someone other then his sister that he wants to be with. Which by the way I don't think he was ready to let me know he was seeing someone." He said.
I looked away. I was still upset. The bruises on my back and butt from being dropped so many times today were aching. I looked down and noticed more on my legs from the times aether was distracted and I would trip over him when he's leg placement was wrong or times he didn't support me during spins.
"Let's get back at it." Dad said.
"Aether isn't here." I rolled my eyes.
"He doesn't need to be. Ballerinas don't need to rely on someone to be good." He spoke.
It felt harsh. What did I do wrong?! My body and toes were aching but I sighed and got back into first position. He worked me hard for two hours longer then practiced was supposed to go. I was panting and aching by the end. After that he finally said I was free to go. I took my point shoes off and made my way back inside. It hurt so bad, I knew he was punishing me but I didn't do anything wrong.
"Lumine oh my god those bruises look bad! Let me get you some ice! I'm sorry I wasn't trying to-"
"Fuck off aether." I continued to stumble my way to my bed room. I locked the door behind me and got into the shower. I undressed and looked into the mirror. I look disgusting. Childe is supposed to come
Over in two hours! So much for the cute outfit I had picked out.
I stepped into the shower and carefully washed myself off. The warm water helped relax my muscles and when I got out only the bruises hurt a little. I stretched out and went to my closet. I put on grey sweatpants, blue socks and a light blue cropped shirt. It had a butterfly in the middle of the shirt. No bruises on my arms somehow. I dried my hair and washed my face. There we go! It's not to be wearing sweat pants but I'd rather die then let Childe see the mess of my legs.
I looked at the time I only had a little bit of time til he'd be here. I took long showers after practices like that. I made my bed and turned on my tv and put Netflix on. We wanted to watch a movie! I finally unlocked my door and went downstairs. It was quiet. I think dad had business to attend to in half an hour so he probably already left. The door bell rang and I went to the front door.
"Hi!" I smiled.
"Hey girlie!" He smiled back at me and he walked in.
"I brought some stuff!" He smiled up holding up a bag.
"Yay!" I smiled.
"Lumine who's here?" I heard aether and looked up to him.
"Oh hi childe!" Aether smiled and waved.
I saw a soft blush to his face. Aether pulled me to the side.
"I thought he hurt you? Why is he here?" He asked.
"None of your business." I pulled my arm from him.
"Let's go." I said to Childe and he followed me to my bedroom.
"Everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah fine." I said as I closed my door.
"Isn't it hot for sweat pants?" He laughed.
My face flushed.
"Y-Yeah but they are comfy!" I chuckled.
He looked at me confused.
"A-anyway do you decide on any movies?" I asked.
"I'm truly fine with anything! Why don't you choose?" He asked.
"I like romance but I don't want to bore you.." I giggled.
"I won't be bored!" He chuckled but I could tell he didn't want to.
"You sure?" I asked again.
"Positive!" He nodded.
"If you say sooo! I picked up the remote and clicked on a k drama movie I hadn't seen yet. I sat down on my bed next to him. I felt a little nervous. But he quickly pulled me in and I was in his lap. I looked up at him blushing.
"Too much?" He asked.
"No... I like this!" I smiled and snuggled into him.
The movie began and as it progressed of course there was drama and I kept pausing it to explain it to him. He was actually very invested.
"Why is she going back to him!! He's not going to change!" Childe said upset.
I couldn't contain my giggles. It was so fun watching him get worked up and then get shocked at plot twists.
"See she's finally realizing that the one for her is him! Not the scum bag!" I said.
"She had my scared.." he sighed.
The movie ended well.
"I enjoyed that more then I thought I would." He said.
"K dramas are good!" I nodded.
So what now? This is where we mess around right? Is it too soon for that? I'm not ready! I don't think?
"What's on your mind?" He asked.
"Nothing! Just you!" I smiled.
"You're so cute.." he sighed. I turned around in his lap so I could face him. He put his hand on my thigh and I flinched. He quickly retracted his hand,
"Did I hurt you?!" He asked worried.
"N-No! Sorry! Just scared me!" I tried to play it off. He slowly placed his hand on my other and flinched. He looked at me confused and moved his hand lower. It was right on one of my bruises.
"You look like your in pain.." he looked to me nervously.
"I-I'm not! Don't worry about it!" I chuckled.
"How am I not supposed to worry about you?" He asked.
I sighed. I stood up and began to pull of my sweatpants. His eyes widened.
"W-What are you doing?!" He covered his eyes.
"Don't be a baby... just look." I rolled my eyes.
He opened his eyes and looked.
"Holy shit what happened?!" He looked at me in shock and got up quickly.
"Aether actually." I said.
"He did this to you?!" He looked angry.
"Aethers been going off with xiao a lot. A lot. He's gone a lot which means he hasn't been practicing ballet. He's not keeping up with stretching and exercise and everything! Well today was practice with our dad and he kept dropping me! Or he'd daze off and not move in time and I'd fall over him. In turn I got all these now." I said and turned around and showed him my back.
"Archons..." he mumbled.
"Is that why you two seem to be at odds right now?" He asked.
"Yeah. Worst of all my dad doesn't even seem to care! He got mad at me for blowing up at aether?!" I sighed.
"Im sorry.." he said.
"Is that why you were wearing sweatpants?l he asked.
"Yeah I didn't want you to see but I also don't want you to think I don't want you to touch me.." I sighed.
"Ahh I see... I don't mind what you look like. Of course your beautiful but I a few bruises? I won't judge you for that.." he got up and brought me in close.
I blushed and looked up at him.
"You must have a lot of charm you know.." I sighed.
"Oh?"
"I already have my pants off~" I chuckled.
He rolled his eyes at me before pulling me into a kiss. We didn't do anything far but i did sit in his lap and we made out until we were both panting and messy. I could tell he was holding back but I'm glad he did.