Chapter 9

Lumine's POV:

"Childe! You guys were amazing!" I smiled as I ran up to the band. Another amazing performance. It's been a month of dating. Childe let me volunteer to help out with the concerts. They just keep getting more popular! I would help sell the merch and check tickets! I also helped behind the scenes.
"This one was great!" Aether smiled.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Xiao smiled softly at Aether.
The two still not dating but they'd go out all the time and I'd catch aether with marks on his neck. He refused to speak about his dating situation. I think it really bothered him. He still helps write lyrics for the band!
Childe was hugging me from behind. He did this after every concert now. He claimed it helped him recharge. Scara finally warmed up to aether and I. Apparently he's in a love triangle. Diluc and thoma were still dating and everything seemed good with them. Diluc and I even got closer as friends. We had so much in common and enjoyed talking about random things.
Childe kept our relationship private only those in the room knew. It kinda bugged me. Girls flirted with him all the time. He said we couldn't go on dates for my safety and we never did much that was romantic. It just felt like we were friends with a little extra of hugging and kissing.
We all went out for food.
"So what are we getting?" I asked.
"Let's see there is that new rice noodle place that opened up!" Childe said.
My eyes widened.
"Oh yeah and the new dumpling restaurant!" Thoma said.
"I'm fine with anything." Everyone said.
I was not.
"How about you Lumine? Rice noodles?" aether asked.
My eyes sparkled.
"Dumplings?" He asked.
I frowned.
"I'm fine with anything..." I said not wanting to be the one to decide where to go.
Childe laughed at me.
"Okay so rice noodles it is!" Thoma smiled.
I blushed embarrassed.
"It's Lumine's favorite food I should have guess.." aether sighed.
"What's yours?" Xiao asked him.
"I don't have one.. Although Lumine and I have always loved sweets!" Aether smiled.
"Really? You should have told me.." childe looked to me.
"You never asked~" I stuck my tongue out.
He only chuckled and we all walked to the rice noodle place. I was so excited. Aether and I sat across from each other.
"What do you want to get?" Childe asked.
"Hmm.. I want the spicy one!" I smiled.
"I think you'd like this one!" I pointed to a non spicy tomato based one.
"You think?" He asked.
———
Aethers POV:

"Mmm!" Lumine was all smiles excited to be next to her boyfriend. It was obvious they were holding hands under the table.
They were always so lovely dovey. It kinda annoyed me. But she was so happy. He treated her well so I couldn't say anything. Better then what I have. Xiao and I only get physical late at night. After we've worked on songs and I spend the night. Yet if anyone asks I'm his "good friend". Didn't know making out and marking your best friend was a thing.
"What are you getting?" Xiao asked me.
"Probably what Lumine is!" I said.
"I will get that then." He nodded.
He's quiet. He doesn't talk more then necessary. Yet he always is the one to ask me to come over. He likes being with me he said. Even though I talk a lot, he sits and listens. He'll smile at me the whole time though. I have it down bad for him too..
I was a bit zoned out the whole dinner. Small talk with everyone especially Zhongli. Zhongli knew a lot about ballet. Telling me he had a friend who used to do it all the time.
"Wow! Why did they quit? Sounds like they were amazing!" I asked.
"He didn't want to do it. It wasn't he choice to do ballet. Although I think he only hated it because he was forced to do it." He replied.
"Hmmm.." I said as I ate more of my food.
Zhongli and I ended up talking more and when dinner we all went our way. Childe walking Lumine home and xiao inviting me to his apartment.
"It seemed like you were having fun talking to Zhongli." He said as we walked into his apartment.
"He's got a lot of stories!" I smiled.
I pulled out my note book. This one a teal blue where I wrote song lyric ideas and such.
"I got some new stuff for you to look at!" I said as I followed him to his bedroom.
He looked through the pages but he didn't seem to be paying them any attention.
"Do you not like them?" I asked.
"The way you were talking to Zhongli earlier. You were blushing." He said.
"W-Was I? I think it was the spice getting to me!" I chuckled.
He looked deeply into my eyes before pining me down to the bed. It's surprised me a little. The way he was looking at me felt like he was about to eat me.
"W-what?" I looked up at him.
"Let me mark you again. They disappeared." He said.
"S-So? It's so hard to hide them.. W-why do you want to leave them?" I looked away.
He looked down at me.
"To show your mine." He said.
I flinched. His? His?!
"Yours? I-I'm not yours.. W-We're just friends remember?"
He looked at me.
"G-Good friends don't make out. You don't mark them.. A-and you don't get jealous if they are talking to someone else.." I looked away.
"Is that how you feel?" He asked.
"I-I don't know! You confuse me! Y-you tell everyone we are friends but then we come back here.." I blushed.
"I like you aether. I like you a lot. I can't help but want you to myself.." his hand softly caressed my long braid.
"I just don't want to hurt you. I want to protect you and never hurt you. But being with me. It would bring nothing but trouble." He spoke as he kissed my braid.
"How would it bring me trouble?" I asked.
"I can't tell you that. You'd be put in a lot of danger." He said.
He can't tell me?
"How would it be different then now? Is it because were both boys? We can hide it.. J-just like now. You like me right? Y-You kiss me like you do.." I spoke.
He thought for a moment.
"You're right. But still. It's dangerous. I.. I would prefer you never talked to me again then you be in danger." He said.
"Well I prefer to talk to you.. I'll be yours. B-but you have to be mine." I said.
"I wouldn't want to be anyone else's." He smiled down at me.
He leaned down and our lips pressed together. He's not shy when it comes to this. The kissing and marking.. at first I thought he was doing it with no emotions but when I started opening my eyes he would be looking deeply into mine.
His moved his lips down to my neck. Kissing a few times before leaving a hickey over the faded one. I kept my voice down as he softly kissed my neck.
So this is our first kissed as a couple? And it's not on my lips?
"Xiao..." I pulled him to my lips.
He held my waist tightly as he pressed into me. It's like this everytime. Hot, steamy, messy, hard making out. He's not aggressive with me. But hes definitely a little.. rough. He's holding my waist tightly, pressing it against him as if I'm his. His object. Yet the way he kissed me and occasionally caresses my braid makes me feel like he's mine. And now he really is.
I felt something hard pressing against me. He's hard,, I pressed myself into him. I'm not shy about this. Maybe a little... But I've wanted him for a while. I couldn't stop myself from grinding up against him. He took that as his go ahead and pulled at my shirt. I pulled at the bottom of his hoodie.
Which he took of quickly. He most close to me lips as he pulled his pants off and then made work of taking mine off. We're gonna do it.. I'm nervous but excited. He'll probably top me right?
"Aether pay attention to me..." he softly pulled at my hair tie. My braid slowly coming undone.
"My hair will get messy.." I blushed.
"Mmm that's how I want to see it. A sight only for my eyes." His eyes were piercing me again.
It only turned me on more.
"I'll be gentle.. So relax.." he said as he removed my boxers.
"I-I've never done this before.." I said.
"That does not surprise me. You seem innocent." He kissed my forehead.
"You're not?" I asked.
He chuckled. "Don't worry it's my first too. But I know what I'm doing."
He moved his hands slowly down to my thighs and pushed them up. He leaned over and opened a draw and I looked over. Lube.. this is really happening. He poured it down onto my hole. I covered my face in embarrassment.
I felt his finger til at my hole. I couldn't stop the squeak that left my throat when he inserted his finger.
"Xiao!" I grabbed onto him.
"It's okay... I'll go slowly.." he kissed me.
I kept him in the kiss as he pressed deeper into me. After a few minutes it started feeling good and his fingers were stretching me out.
"Ahh~ X-xiao.." I whimpered.
He nodded and moved between my legs.
"Ready?" He pressed his cock to my entrance.
"P-Please..." I nodded.
He slowly pressed in.
"Ahhh~ Oh my god.. Fuhhh~" I threw my head back.
He brought a strand of my hair to his mouth and kissed it. Softly petting my hair. I moved my hips up against him slowly.
The feeling was amazing. He didn't go fast. Slowly into me. But so deep. He was taking his time. He kept kissing and leaving marks on me. Especially on my chest. I left two on him as well. It was so magical...
———
Xiaos POV:

I looked down at my phone. So many messages. How annoying. I looked to my side where aether slept. His hair covering most of him and the blanket he was cuddled into.
I felt guilty. But I'll protect him. Nothing will touch him. No one will hurt him. I dressed quietly and left a note by the night stand in case he woke up saying I'd be right back. He probably won't wake up though. He almost couldn't stay awake in the bath.
I made my way to the meet up spot. It's was easy for me. Disguised as the recording studio which it is but we also use it as our meet up place.
"You're late.." Scaramouche rolled his eyes.
"Looks like someone was having fun." Diluc looked to me.
Childe enter the room.
"Are you getting involved with aether?" Thoma asked.
I looked away.
"You're putting him in danger." Diluc said.
"He won't be. I'll protect him." I said.
"You're just gonna hurt him. Not like you can take him out on a proper date. Normal people like that type of shit. You think he'll enjoy being hidden?" Scaramouce looked to me.
"Lumine's fine with it." Childe said as he sat down.
"Ha! Like she'd tell you she wasn't." Diluc said.
"And she told you?" He asked.
"Of course. Telling me that you said you had to hide her for her safety and she didn't understand why. The rest I'll keep to myself." Diluc said.
"Dude what the fuck?" Childe for closer.
"H-hey! Let's not fight okay?" Thoma got between the two.
"You wouldn't understand. Thoma is literally under you. He gets to know everything. He's already an insider." I said.
"So then date people that are insiders." Scara said.
"You think Kazuha and that Heizou guy are mafia?" I glared.
"I-I'm not dating them! They just won't leave me alone." He looked away.
"Let's calm down! That's not why we are here. Childe and Xiaos decisions are there own to make." Zhongli finally spoke.
"Now let's get down to business." Zhongli opened a folder.
————
Lumine's POV:

"Your back!" I opened the front door.
"Sorry I know it's late... I just.." he looked away,
"Wanted to be with you tonight." He looked back to me.
I couldn't contain my small giggle.
"Come in then! My dads away on business trip tonight, so I'm happy you're over! I hate being here all alone.." I said as I walked to the kitchen.
I was doing homework in there.
"Up late doing homework huh?" He smiled at me.
"Yep! It's not even due anytime soon just had nothing to do.." I sighed.
"Well you have me now!" He picked me.
I giggled.
"How come you guys meet up so late? You guys have done it tomorrow." I asked.
"Who knows! Diluc might have gotten his panties in a twist if we didn't.." he chuckled.
He's lying? It's very obvious to tell. I use to not be able to pick up on his lies. But I honestly think it's more of he's struggling to lie to me.
"What do you want to do?" I asked.
"Anything you'd like!" He smiled.
"That's not true.." I softly chuckled and looked away.
"Oh?" He looked up to me.
"I mean I know it's late but normally we have limited options!" I explained.
"Princess we can do anything..." he pulled me in close.
"That's not true and you know it, we can't go on dates.. outside.." I pointed.
"T-That's true.. Does it bother you?" He asked.
"Of course it does. Your my first boyfriend. I don't get to experience dates or anything. It kind of sucks." I frowned.
"I'm sorry.." he pulled me into a kiss.
"I'd do it if I could.." he hugged me tightly.
"It's okay! I'll go on friend dates!" I smiled.
"Friend dates?" He asked.
"Mhm! Ayato and I go out on friend dates a lot! He's super smart so I would say it's more of a study date? He helps me with homework!" I explained.
"That's cheating.." he frowned.
"It is not~ Hes just a friend!" I nudged him as he set me down in my room.
He frowned.
"Don't be jealous.." I felt a little guilty.
He's too cute! I can't stand it when he does his pouty face! I can't handle it! I kissed him.
"You have so many fan girls! I have deal with them literally throwing themselves at you..." I kissed him.
"I guess that's true.." he sighed.
"Now.. how about a new k drama?" I smiled.