Chapter 4

Lumine's POV:

I nervously looked at myself in the mirror. Do I look okay? Just a hang out. Not a date, we are just hanging out as friends? So I am dressed up too nicely?? I was wearing khaki pants with a blue cropped sweater. My gold jewelry accented my outfit nicely. I mean to school normally I dress like this. I love wearing trend outfits. I looked at my hair making sure it didn't look too bad. I took a deep breath and nodded at myself. Five minutes til I have to leave, perfect! I grabbed my brown purse and waited.
Almost right on time a red sports car pulled up to the house. I got this!
"Hey!" I waved.
"Hey girlie!" He smirked.
"So what are doing?" I asked.
"Why not the mall?" He suggested.
"Fine with me!" I nodded.
Soon after we arrived at the mall. I wasn't that nervous. Per usual he was fun to talk to. His smile infectious. How could I not fall for him when he smiles at me like that. I wanted to look at a boutique. It had pretty clothes that caught my eye. He watched as I wondered around picking up things I liked.
"This would look cute on you~" he teased.
"Oh that is cute!" I smiled as I looked as the white dress in his hands.
"It's like a wedding dress.. Wanna be my bride?" He said as he held the dress up to me.
My face flushed. Oh he's totally messing with me!
"Pfft! Like I'd say yes!" I rolled my eyes.
He looked at me with a serious look like he wanted to say something.
"W-What is it?"I asked.
"Nothing! Come on why don't you try it on?" He smiled as he pushed me into a dress room.
"Fine..." I sighed.
I took the dress off the hanger. Undressing myself so I could put the dress on. Oh it fits! I looked in the mirror. It was certainly pretty. It fit me nicely around my waist. I don't have much boob but this certainly shows off what I do have.. If I had the money I'd buy it but this is a expensive store..
"Show me!" Childe called.
I stepped out nervously.
"We also have that dress in other colors if you're interested!" A sales women smiled at me.
"T-That's okay I was just trying it on-"
"We'll take this one, she'll wear it out." Childe handed her his card.
"W-Wait!" I said but the lady walked off with the card already.
"I-I can't let you buy this for me! It's way to much!" I said as I walked up to him.
"Oh it's more for me then for you~" he smiled at me.
My face flushed and then I was grabbed by a sales women and pulled back to the dressing room. Where they took the tags off and packed my clothes I came in.
"She's all good to go!" The sales lady pushed me out.
"A-asshole.." I said as I blushed.
"Oh you look gorgeous!" He smirked.
"You know our next concert is outdoors. It's at a end of summer festival! Why don't you come and wear this?" He handed me two tickets.
"Is that my payment for this?" I sighed.
"Don't act like you don't like our music~" he said as he waved the tickets.
"Fine.." I rolled my eyes.
"Now how about we do some more shopping?" He smiled.
"Okay!" I nodded.
We ended up going to a few more places. I bought a few things and he just kept watching me try things on.
"You are so lucky to have a husband who will shop with you!" The lady smiled at me as I checked out.
"Huh?" I looked up shocked.
"My husband hates shopping with me! You really won the lottery!" The other women nodded their head.
I could FEEL him smirking. I just nervously chuckled and finished paying.
"That dress does make you look like my wife!" He laughed as we left.
"Y-You did this on purpose didn't you?" I glared.
"Me? No never!" He was being sarcastic.
"Now, why don't we eat?" He asked.
"Sure! Mall food?" I asked.
"You like mall food?" He asked.
"Why wouldn't I?" I asked
"You're rich and surrounded by five star food?" He said.
"My father actually tried to make sure we could cook ourselves and ate food others ate as well so we wouldn't be out of touch. He said we should be thankful for being well off but since we were orphans we could have gone to anyone!" I explained.
"He seems like a good father.." he smiled.
"He is! He's great!" I nodded.
"Alright so how about the burger place?" He asked.
"Sounds good to me. I love fast food! A bit of a guilty pleasure. As a dancer I'm not supposed to be eating anything like it..." I sighed.
"You have a strict diet?" He asked.
"Strict is barely scrapping the surface of how rigorous it is.." I complained.
"Well one day won't hurt you!" he smiled.
"I hope so!" I chuckled. We made our way to the food court. Plenty of food stalls lined up. We got in line for the quick burgers. I looked over the menu. It made me a little dizzy looking at all the options with the calories near it. I nervously began biting at my fingers. Overwhelmed by the my options.
"Know what you want?" He asked.
"How about this one! One cheeseburger and some fries. I'm getting this one. The double!" He pointed.
"Yeah that's fine with me!" I smiled.
He ordered for us and the food came out quickly as expected. It smelled really good. We found a table in the crowded seating area. I took a bite of my food, goodness I was hungrier then I thought. I let out a satisfied noise.
"I'm glad your enjoying it!" He spoke while eating as well.
"This is so good~! I haven't had food like this in so long!" I couldn't contain my excitement of breaking my diet. Ajax smiled an watched me as I ate. He finished before me surprisingly. When we were both done we decided to call it a day. He drove me home. I felt Trenton between us as he pulled up to my house.
'I had a lot of fun with you.." He looked over to me.
"I did too..." I looked into his eyes. I saw his eyes glancing at my lips. He leaned in slightly. M face flushed as I looked to his. He leaned in closer. Till I was pined to the car door. I closed my eyes as he got closer.But then. Is body relaxed and I heard him sigh. I opened my eyes and he looked down. Then he pushed the car door open. I looked at him surprised.
"Y-You should get going." He said.
"Right."
It's all I could say before the grabbed my shopping bags and got out of the car. I closed the door and the car began to move. I walked in and went straight to my room. Was he just playing with me? Seeing if I would kiss him? W-What a jerk! I was so frustrated that I took of my dress and threw it to the floor. I out on t shirt and cuddled into bed. I couldn't help but cry. I felt so embarrassed. I felt so stupid!