PROLOGUE

Standing in a corner she was watching her crush who was surrounded by many girls. She saw how exhausted he was feeling and the girls kept bothering him, she came up with an idea.

"GUYS MR RONALDO IS HERE!!!" she shouted to them her lungs out catching everyone's attention, she saw the girls screaming before running to the university's entrance gate for Mr Ronaldo (one of the handsome professor) leaving her beloved crush alone with some of his friends. She smiles seeing him alright.

She never misses the chance to see him, she would do anything just to have a glance of his beautiful face. She even skipped her drawing class just to watch him practising for his athletics championship. Her heart boomed seeing him drenched with sweat, he was looking hot as fire.

She is none other than our Andrea Smith who has the biggest crush on the University's heartthrob also known as Ryan Johnson. It's been 3 years since she is crushing over him but never got a chance to have slight talk with him because of her introverted self, he never noticed her existence which hurts her.

She tries everyday to talk with him but his friends and fangirls never let him stay in lone which makes it difficult for her to approach him but that doesn't stop her from writing letters and gifting snacks for him as a secret admirer cause she doesn't want others to know about it or else they will bully her.

She genuinely loves him. It's been two years, three months and 12 days for her being his secret admirer and he never finds out about her.

That's how some more days passed away, she kept sending him her love thorough her gifts and letters.
***

HEY Guys!! I hope you guys will enjoy it.♥️