CHAPTER 3

"What condition?" Andrea asked. "You've to come with me and do me a favour." He said. His condition made her feel suspicious, she didn't understand what he meant. She made her eyes stare into his one, it was her first time making eye contact with him. She has been crushing over him since 3 years and right now the person is in front of her eyes standing close to her while staring at her. It was seriously unbelievable by her, she waited her whole life for this moment. And she still can't proceed further thinking about it as her dream, all of a sudden how did it even happen? As far she knows he doesn't live here which made her even more suspicious. He stares into her eyes, she looks like the most innocent soul he has ever seen. She has her big specs while her hairs are tied in a ponytail, wearing oversized comfy clothes she was looking like a ball standing in front of his giant body. He chuckled seeing her being confused. He didn't even recognise her, of course because he never knew about her existence until now. She couldn't believe her dream boy was having a conversation with her. She wished for this day everyday to have a slight talk with him and now the whole damn is standing close to her, it's just him and her now. What should we call it? A random coincidence of him being here.
***