CHAPTER 15

NEXT DAY
Entering in the class, she saw Ryan with his friends. Rosie sitting beside him while others are in a group. It looks like they are laughing about something funny. She saw a guy throwing a paper ball on her."Hey guys! The nerd is here." She said as everyone looks at her including Ryan. She was about to go to my seat but a girl interrupted her leg in between which made her fall on the floor as all of them started laughing. She bites her lips in embarrassment and gradually gets up before fixing herself. She sat on her bench but she didn't feel good about it as she could smell something. She stood to see what it was and her eyes widened seeing the mustard there. She got mustard on her skirt, she instantly picked her bag to leave the class room but Rosie blocked her way. Andrea sees the ketchup in her hand and looks at her in shock how she could do it. She smirked and spilled the rest of it on her in front of the whole class. She pushed her harshly on the floor while no one dared to help her not even Ryan when he was watching this all. Rosie asked students to throw the paperballs on her which was followed by everyone in excitement. Ryan excused himself and left the classroom passing by Andrea's side while completely ignoring her.

1 MONTH LATER
Andrea was eating her lunch peacefully sitting far away from the students. She felt something cold on her head as she saw Rosie pouring lemon juice on her head, she looked at her and stood up furiously. She was about to yell at her but then she saw Ryan which made her pause, she looked at his best friend and let her do whatever she wanted. She doesn't want Ryan to get upset with her. Nowadays every student bullies her just because of Ryan while no one dared to speak up about him. She endures as she loves him, she doesn't want him to leave her. She doesn't want to lose him, apart from University he pretends like nothing. He behaves normally with her, he doesn't even ask her if she is okay. And she never told him how she feels after this, how does she endure this in pain because she thinks one day Ryan will reveal their relationship and everything will be normal after that. She looked at Ryan making eye contact with him, she bited her lips. Rosie noticed it and held Ryan's hand before leaving Andrea alone there. Andrea saw them leaving while Ryan didn't even bother to turn back making her sadly chuckle. She picked up her things to leave before his fangirls bothered her again.

ANOTHER MONTH LATER
"PLEASE ROSIE LEAVE ME ALONE, WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?" She screamed catching everyone's attention there. Rosie was about to slap her but she held her hand to stop her but seeing Ryan there made her hand loose balance, her heart softened seeing him there. Rosie smirked and hugged Ryan in front of her. Andrea looks towards them and hurriedly leaves from there as she can't see them like that.
He doesn't want anyone to think low of him so he told her to stay away from him at University.
***