CHAPTER 16

"Do you think Ryan still hangs out with that nerd?" said one of his fan girls. "I don't think so" said the other."I love seeing her suffering, I hate that nerd for hanging out with my Ryan." said the girl. "Wait, didn't you say you don't like him anymore?" another said. "When? No i didn't, let's go" now." she said. They gossiped while standing there, Ryan heard their conversation and sighs in relief. Andrea saw Ryan leaving, she saw the girls also leaving from there. She quickly went towards him and held his hand to stop him. He turned back to see who it was, he looked around him if there was someone other than them. "Ryan, when will you reveal our relationship? Please Ryan I -" she asked with teary eyes while he interrupted. "Do you want me to break up?" it made her heart ache, she shook her head as no because she doesn't want to lose him. She slowly let go of his hand while staring at him blankly. He left from there without even looking back to her, she stood there in lone looking at his disappearing figure.
        She didn't up until today ...

LATER THAT DAY
"Why Ryan? Did you fall in love with that nerd?"said a guy. "What? Are you out of your mind? No...never."he yelled. "Did you forget the bet we made? That you will ditch her on her birthday so that she can know her place."said Rosie. "Seems like the plan is working as she trusts you so much." said one of his friends. "It would be fun seeing her crying on her knees ." said Rosie. They started laughing which made someone shock to core but the thing that hurted her the most was seeing Ryan laughing with them....... That was Andrea indeed...Her legs were shaking as she listened to them..Her eyes were teary. So everything was fake? From the start? Was it all their plan? He never loved her in the first place?

FLASHBACK
Rosie dragged Ryan with her from the locker hallway after she heard the girls gossiping about him hanging out with Andrea. "Ryan, don't you think you should take revenge on making your image down towards everyone?" said Rosie. "What revenge?" he inquired. "Date her and then ditch her in front of everyone to prove yourself and to make them believe." she said with a smirk. "But what's my use in it?" Ryan asked being confused. "Don't be a dumb, your fangirls will think you aren't into her but wanted to humiliate her which makes them believe you." she said frustratingly. "Doesn't sound good, but I'll do it." he agreed hesitatingly.
END OF FLASHBACK

But then Rosie noticed Andrea behind them. Andrea was standing there blankly. Her eyes were void. "Look who's here? Seems like she heard us Ryan." She said which made everyone look towards Andrea. Ryan turned towards her too and she was already staring at him. They both made eye contact.
***