CHAPTER 11

Andrea was alone in the classroom until she saw Ryan entering the class. He sat on his bench completely ignoring her which made her furrow. She quickly went to greet him. "Hey, morning Ryan." She greeted him while smiling but didn't even bother to look at her making her confused about what's wrong with him today. She sits beside him to get his attention but it had no effect on him. Then she touches his hand softly with concern asking if he is okay. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED? GO AWAY!" He yelled and slammed his desks making her flinch with shock. Her lips parted away seeing him this angry, she bites her lips."Damn, that was hot" She uttered which made him throw her a 'what?' face. She started laughing at him making him more confused, she pulled him towards her letting him sit beside her again. He was confused by her act."I just shouted at you, aren't you upset?" He said being confused. "Not at all, you were trying to scare me right? Haha do you know sometimes you look like a clown Ryan." She said while chucking. "Umm really?" He asked as she nodded her head making him give her a poker face, she laughed at him. He stared at her face and blinked his eyes before looking into her eyes which made his heart skip a beat. Unknowingly, he smiled back at her while staring at her. He can't stay vexed with her for so long, she instantly made him smile. "I hate you Charm" The urge to say back 'i love you more' to him, she said it in herself. She suddenly hugs his arm making him shocked, but somewhere he felt good.
***