CHAPTER 4

Andrea was standing like a statue while Ryan was giggling, she looked at him with furrow eyes. First of all, she still thinks it's her dream as she can't believe this all happening that Ryan seriously took her to a farm garden just for some fresh fruits? She still couldn't proceed when he said she needs to ask the farmer for some fresh fruits for him then only he would let her read the comic but it was still suspicious that why is it her only when he could ask himself? Or there could be one of friends as he has so many friends out there then why her? And they just met a few minutes ago which was all shocking and unbelieving for her that the person she craved for a second is standing with him right now and asking for some fresh fruits, it's all so strange for her.

"Hey listen charm! The farmer is here, go and ask him to give you some fresh and healthy fruits." He interupted. 'Wait did he just call me a charm? Wtf' Andrea's thought. She saw the farmer disembark from the harvester, she felt a sudden force pushing her from behind. She saw Ryan mouthing her to ask the farmer. Ryan stood a little far away from them while the farmer sat on one of the chairs resting on his body. Andrea turned back to look for Ryan, he gave her a thumbs up as all the best in response she nodded her head. "Good evening Mr uhh..um farmer yeah farmer". He looked at her with narrowed eyes. " It's Jenner" said the farmer. "Oh..yeah. Hey Mr Jenner." Meanwhile Ryan was watching it all when both of them were having a conversation which he couldn't hear, he saw her smiling while talking which made him curious. After bidding bye to Mr Jenner, she came back to Ryan.
***