CHAPTER 14

AFTER A MONTH
"I made this porridge Mr Jenner, you will be better after eating it. And don't worry about the farm, we will take care of it so please take some rest." Andrea said to the farmer as she placed the lunch box on the table and opened it for him. Ryan stood there watching it all, he loves how kind she is that she never fails to impress him. "Thank you so much child. You are so kind." said Mr Jenner while smiling."By the way are you both dating?" He suddenly asked making both of them shocked, they looked at each other and immediately shook their heads to him. He laughed at their reaction.

AFTER FEW DAYS
"So you were the one who used to send me these letters and cookies. Andrea, you are my secret admirer?" He asked with a serious tone making her eyes widened. "Ho-how do you know?" "That doesn't matter. Does it?" He said while Andrea kept her head down. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said while biting her lips, he held both of her shoulders making her meet his eyes."You didn't hurt me Andy, but do you love me?""Y-Yes, i didn't want to spoil our friendship for this one sided love. Ryan I don't want to lose you as you are my only friend, please forgive me" she said with teary eyes. "Who said that it's one sided love?" He said which made her eyes widen, she looks up to him in confusion. He smiles and pulls her by the waist against his chest. She shot her eyes. "I love you too Charm and a lot." he said. "Really" "Yeah, really." She hugged him back tightly.
***