2

Zhanghao's POV

As Hanbin had said, our first task was the Star Level Test. Sadly, we came from different agencies. To be honest, we wouldn't be performing together anyways, as I had teamed up with other Chinese Yuehua trainees, Brian, Ollie and my best friend, Ricky, who calls himself the yOuNg and RiCh, TaLl and HaNdSoMe, charisma boss. We would be covering NCT 127's Kick It.

During practice break, I received a notification of the new Boys Planet website. All our profiles were uploaded onto it. My heart suddenly beat fast as I scrolled towards the S column.

"Sung Han Bin, June 13, 179cm..." I read his bio silently, my brain already saving the details.

"Watcha reading?" Ricky, appearing out of nowhere, stared at me with interest

"Watcha reading?" Ricky, appearing out of nowhere, stared at me with interest. "Wah!" I yelled, slamming my phone down so it faced the floor. Ricky blinked in surprise, "Bro, you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, you just gave me a shock, that's all," I assured ourselves, straightening up. "What was that?" He motioned at my phone. "Nothing serious," I shifted towards my device, grasping it tightly in my palm. "Ohhhhhhh, I know what's up..." Ricky smirked, making me gulp.

"Wha...what?" I mumbled, not looking him in the eye. "You got a girlfriend and you're not telling me!" He began to pout, "Jeez, who is it and why didn't you let me know?"

I breathed out. "I don't have a girlfriend. You got the wrong end of the stick, man." Ricky raised his eyebrows. "Then why are you acting so sneaky?"

"I'm not acting sneaky."

"You're acting like you don't want me to know what's on your phone."

I thought about his word. "True."

Ricky gave a shrill laugh. "Now you got me all attentive. Who is it?"

"No one," I could feel my face flushing.

"Are you sure? You were looking like you were on cloud nine, even more jovial when you received your violin."

I gasped at his words. "How dare you compare my dear violin and H-" I stopped just in time.

"What? I'm tired of guessing, just let me know," Ricky was getting impatient. He tugged at my sleeve as I clutched my phone for all as I worth. He was always better than me in a game of tug of war.

"Aha!" Ricky ran away with my phone gleefully, with me chasing him nervously.

Then he stopped, his face changing dramatically.

"Sung Hanbin? Why were you checking out Hanbin hyung's profile with that sort of look on your face?" Ricky was puzzled. I took the opportunity to snatch his phone. The room was silent for a while until Ricky and I caught each other's eye. We couldn't help burst out laughing.

"I respect your decisions," Ricky said between chuckles, "If you need anything, I'll be here for you. Just wanna let you know."

"I know that already, you jerk," I gave him a friendly push, "And besides, he's only a guy I bumped into when I entered the building. Nothing unusual there, right?"