8

Zhanghao's POV
I'm usually sensitive and it was the first time we touched each other, but surprisingly, I wanted him to go on caressing my skin, pushing away the tiredness.

No such luck. I had felt something bump against my back and sat up immediately. Hanbin was lying on my back, his eyes closed, obviously asleep. I carried him in bridal style, then set him onto his bed, making him whimper like a baby instead. He continued to be mute, but he prodded towards my bed, smiling. "You want to sleep on my bed?" I fluffed his bangs, making him giggle.

"Yesssssss," He hissed, making a weird noise (like a rocket taking off).

"Silly bear," I shrugged, fulfilling his request, "Then where am I going to sleep?"

"With me..." His voice trailed off as he buried his face in his pillow cutely.

"Hanbin?" I crouched beside him, "A...Are you drunk?" He was sounding a bit weird after all, although I admired it. Surprisingly, his hand shot out and yanked my shirt's front. I tumbled forward and ended up on the bed with him. Our foreheads were practically touching and I could feel myself burning.

"Nope," Hanbin hugged me tight, "Just giddy." He pulled the blanket over us, wrapping us both together. The moment felt magical, and I considered my feelings, what were they, should I tell him or not...

At the same time, Hoetaek-hyung busted open the door, with Gunwook, Ricky and Yujin following. "Hi, my fellow teammates, it's nearly bedtime, and tomorrow's D-DAY-" Hoetaek stared at Hanbin and I, "Ohhh my lord." His eyes bugged out, half unbelievably, half looking as if he was about to laugh and prance around.

"Zhanghao..." Ricky's face was a one that I didn't see before. He bit his lip, "I have no words..."

"Don't worry, we're clothed," Hanbin laughed into his pillow as I blushed horribly. "Guys, you've got a minor here," Gunwook covered Yujin's eyes, who was gaping at us. "You know, saying that just made it worse," Ricky muttered. I jumped out of my bed presently. "Don't get the wrong idea," I clambered into Hanbin's, "Nothing happened-" Just then Hanbin slid in beside me, grinning maniacally. Bruh.

"Okay. We'll give you some space," Hoetaek-hyung was dying. "Say saranghae!" Yujin mouthed, Gunwook pushing him out. "Yujin-ah!!!" I yelled in frustration. Why was everyone acting like this. I wanted to glare at Hanbin so bad.

"Sleep, hyung," He wrapped his hands around my waist, "D-DAY tomorrow."

Help. Me.

Luckily the stage was successful. I agreed that we totally devoured it. Secretly, I enjoyed swearing on stage even though Mnet freaking censored it. Well, at least they didn't censor it during M COUNTDOWN.

That's right. We won the battle. For my first killing part, I walked up to Hanbin daringly and wrapped his hand around my waist, then I posed cheekily. He did the same too. What a memorable moment.