6

Hanbin's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. I closed my eyes, but I couldn't erase the hot image of Hao hyung  in my brain.

"Hoetaek-hyung," I mumbled faintly, "Did Hao-hyung just...just..." I slid my hand over my chin. "Yes," Hoetaek-hyung said, "Of course, that was fake, it was just colouring, but it is quite creative of them to do so."

That was it. I wasn't imagining. I can never look at Hao-hyung in the same way again or else I will die of his sexiness.

"Love Me Right, K Group," A staff dropped by and announced, "Time to go on stage."

"Aish," Hoetaek-hyung groaned, getting up. "Is your throat still sore?" I comforted. "It's fine... I can hit the high note," He replied reassuringly.

-fast forward-

"K Group won against G Group. According to the audience, most of them would like to watch the Back Door stage once again, so they would be going on M Countdown," The MC announced, "Now would the two groups gather in the hall for participation in the dance battle."

I knew I was gonna win this time. Not trying to boast but, as I said, I was a backup dancer on stage she wanted to be a dance trainer. I literally had a tutting "battle" with Lip J on the program. Speak of the devil, Lip J sashayed onto the stage and posed, stirring up a commotion.

Over the uproar, I heard my name mentioned by a familiar voice. "I'm gonna battle with Sung Hanbin," Zhanghao murmured, grabbing Keita's attention. "Sung Hanbin?" He laughed.

"They say Zhanghao's gonna battle with you," The trainees in the front mumbled. Matthew shot a wtf look at me, giggling nervously.

"Oh yeah?" I showed off my tutting moves, as he copied back. I blew a kiss, and he copied that.

Hoetaek's POV
After returning from my military enlistment, I noticed and was shocked the Kpop industry had changed a lot. We faced many rejections. As I felt helpless as the leader of Pentagon, I tossed and turned in my sleep, trying to figure things out and "save" my precious group. In the end, I joined Boys Planet.

I know there were other trainees that held even more potential than me. One of them was Hanbin. He was handsome, kind, sweet, friendly, talented... I kept my eye on him, but then I discovered something.

Why... why am I still here?

Still here... seeing those two flirting?

Please, if you can't suss out there's something between them, you must be living under a rock.

Every time I turn at Hanbin's direction, I always see Zhanghao and him grinning and waving at each other. It should be quite obvious when Zhanghao declared he was gonna battle with Hanbin today, but they ended up making "tutting" hearts at each other. When our group won, Hanbin crept over to Kill This Love (G Group)'s dorm at night, pretending to find his old pal Matthew, but secretly he gave the prize food to Zhanghao.

Those two are human Kdrama. And I'm loving it.

 And I'm loving it