9

Hanbin's POV

-reminiscing-

It was a short break after the dress rehearsal. We were in the other studio, the background like a playground or something. I was looking for the Chinese trainees as they offered me some free Chinese lessons (which also meant more time with Hao hyung). I promised Hao-hyung korean lessons in return.

"Hanbin-ah!" I heard Hao-hyung chirp and whipped around. Sadly, there was a camera which meant Mnet was filming. According to others, Mnet was evil editing episodes, and they focused the screen on Hao-Hyung and I. I had to be careful not to lose control, but maintain the cute couple moments of us to entertain the audience.

I walked over as Hao-hyung motioned for us to pose. I pressed my cheek against his and gushed, "Tiētiē (貼貼)." It was a word Ollie taught me and it meant sticking together. Hao-hyung looked surprised and glanced at me cutely. "Who taught you that?"

"Ollie."

"Ollie? Oh, don't learn to say those things." He chuckled brightly, giving me a tight embrace. I played along with him, not only for the audience's benefit, but I also longed to replay his warming smile over and over.

"How did you guys become this close?" The director questioned curiously. Hao-hyung started talking about the day when we met and talked with elaboration, but of course he didn't put in the fact I flirted with him for the first time. I felt my face reddening again, but I caught myself just in time.

"And that's when Hao-hyung started to like me!" I joined in. Hao-hyung laughed heartily. "Not that much!" He declared cheerfully, but I could see the gleam in his eye. I grinned st him as the camera stopped rolling and went looking for other contestants.

"Come on, let's go find Ricky and Kuanjui," Hao-hyung tugged me towards the other corner as the others greeted us by spouting great Chinese that I had honestly no clue of. They were getting excited by every minute and I longed to know what they were talking about. I took out my phone and pressed the microphone button in the Translate app. None of them saw.

"我才沒有教Haruto怪字!" Hao-hyung laughed, "你們給我收聲!" I didn't teach Haruto weird words, shut up! How adorable was he.

"他都説啦,你有吧。" He already said that you did. Just then Ricky clustered close. "昊哥,你到底與韓彬..." Hao-hyung, are you and Hanbin... I jumped as I saw my name and tried my best to not show I was eavesdropping.

"我們才沒有呢,你不要亂想。" There's nothing between us, don't you dare think about it.

"那你喜歡他嗎?" Then do you like him?

Listen hard, Hanbin, listen hard.

"你為什麼想知...不要那樣看著我!" Why do you wanna know... Don't look at me like that!!

"答我!" Answer!

"好吧,好吧,不喜歡,可以了嗎?我不喜歡他。" Fine, fine, I don't like him!

I stared at my screen in shock. My heart dropped like Ricky's expression. He sighed and nodded mournfully, leaving the area. I wanted to do so too. I always thought Hao-hyung shared the same feelings with me, but turns out it was all fake, I was over-fantasising again. I was about to stand up, but then I heard Hao-hyung mumble.

"我是深愛著他。"

I scrambled for my phone, hoping it recorded. The translate button was loading for quite a while.

Are you f-king kidding me... loading at this moment...

I love him.

Those were the last words I saw on the screen before I felt butterflies and ran to my dorm to squeal happily.

A/N
I'm from Hong Kong myself (we write in Chinese mainly) so I added some Chinese words here but of course I added the translation which is put in bold as you can see.

Anyways I'll get to the show. I can't believe they eliminated Zihao Woonggi Ollie Haruto (just when I started to take an interest in him) and I was literally in tears after watching Ep 11 because the ranking was about unexpected except for my favourite couple centres <3

Well guess what.

(Not fake)

Hanbin is P03 NOOOO I WANT P01&2 for Haobin 😭

I think Hao could be 1st this time but then who would be second instead of Hanbin 😭

Currently praying 🙏 keep voting for Haobin!