5

Zhanghao's POV
Mere words cannot express the joy when I got All Stars and became the G Group Center. All I can say, it was magical when I performed on stage. Especially as I performed with Hanbin. We've became firm friends after that chat in the terminal.

Sadly, we couldn't be in a team in the "K vs G Group Battle". First of all, we were in different groups. Second of all, Hoetaek-Hyung had chose Hanbin first. According to the final decision, they had chose to cover EXO's LOVE ME RIGHT. I reckon they'd be outstanding, and even go to M COUNTDOWN. That was the reward. I got a feeling our first task will be challenging.

Not battling with Hanbin didn't mean I was moody though. I was in the KILL THIS LOVE group with Min, Chen Kuan Jui, Wang Zi Hao, Keita and Seok Matthew. I recognised Keita as one of the participants from YG Treasure Box ; Matthew was the one who was always clinging to Hanbin (I definitely did not get jealous seeing him holding Hanbin's hand the whole day) ; and Kuan Jui was a good friend of mine back in China. We would be battling with K Group, and I have to admit, one of the contestants, Gunwook, kinda scared me a little.

Although I wasn't the killing part, all members agreed to have me as their leader. I was so touched when Kuan Jui started talking about my "reputation" back in China. I gave him a soft punch, but did my best to lead the team. We organised our positions, practiced with ease, and tried to solve problems. There was a slight argument in our group. I fixed the problem by being a kind therapist to them, but they were still a bit edgy and down in the dumps. Luckily Keita cheered them up by doing weird poses all around the room. I wouldn't mind if we all debuted as one group, I just need Hanbin in here with us.

Soon it was the day of the performance. We walked onto the stage nervously. I saw Matthew waving aggressively at Hanbin and I did the same. Hanbin just smiled reassuringly at us as we introduced ourselves.

"I love you, I want you, Seok MattCHU," Matthew giggles nervously, making others laugh at his introduction. I swear he is that cute. We got into our positions and began our performance.

Knowing Hanbin was watching backstage, it actually gave me the motivation to work harder. I also knew the others would love our surprise.

The crowd cheered louder, and I started the bridge.

We all commit to love, that makes you cry
We're all making love, that kills you inside (yeah)

Geez, I hope that wouldn't happen to me.

As prepared, we slathered the red colouring across our jawlines, and we got the biggest applause we ever had from the audience. I'm sure that was one of the favourite parts of our performance.