13

After their first kiss, they shared and acknowledged each other's feelings happily. It wasn't long before most of the contestants found out about them, how they shared closets and face masks, giving each other dancing lessons, exchanged kisses and loving looks daily, but none of them was surprised. It brought some courage to some contestants.

It was a tiring day full of practice. Hanbin was exhausted and dived into his bed immediately, like a frozen tuna. He was sharing a dorm with Gyuvin and loved imitating him. Zhanghao, who discovered he didn't receive any expected texts, went to his dorm to find him fast. He found Hanbin sleeping casually on the mattress. Other than his shirt, there wasn't anything to cover him up. Zhanghao caressed Hanbin's face lovingly and sensed the chills he was having.

Poor kid, Zhanghao muttered under his breath, tucking Hanbin into his blanket safely. As he straightened up, he spotted the camera Mnet was hiding. "Oh my god," Zhanghao rolled his eyes and slapped the camera, making it focused on Gyuvin's side, then took the chance to slip into Hanbin's blanket uninvitingly.

Meanwhile, the camera was pointing at Gyuvin, who was smothering poor Yujin with kisses. "Yujin-ah," Gyuvin mumbled, "Look at Haobin! They are so daring and romantic, they don't give a fig about the crew! Should we do that too? Please?"

Yujin grumped. "Why..."

"I'll give you more chicken!"

Listening to Gyujin's hilarious conversation, Haobin couldn't help giggling, making the bed shake.

"How many days has Zhanghao's bed become empty?" Ricky asked Woonggi, who shared a dorm with Zhanghao and Seowon. "A week," He chirped fruitily, then ran off to find more makeup.

"ARGH!" Ricky yelled in frustration, "SOMEONE TELL HIM THAT HE HAS TO PRACTICE!" Unfortunately, Ricky knew that this BS, because Zhanghao progressed and performed beautifully.

This beautiful performance was shown to the Star Creators five days later. They were the last performance and couldn't help feeling nervous.

"Don't worry hyung," Hanbin squeezed Zhanghao's shoulder, even though he was feeling queasy too. "Look, come with me." He left the room full of people as Zhanghao followed. Ricky, who was sitting between them, breathed out and said a silent prayer of thanks.

They entered the bathroom secretly. Zhanghao stared at Hanbin in confusion as he ripped off his name tag clip and gave it to him.

"Have you ever watched the drama All Of Us Are Dead?" Hanbin beamed at Zhanghao, "Do you know what it meant when Onjo gave Suhyeok her name tag?"

"Yeah," Zhanghao shrugged, "It's a sign of confession. What about it?"

Hanbin extended his hand with the name tag again while Zhanghao gasped. "Please wear this and keep it in your heart forever," He pleaded. "Oh...Oh my!" Zhanghao was hit with realisation, "Of course!" Hanbin grinned, doing his iconic heart.

"You're not doing that on stage," Zhanghao crossed his arms, "It's only mine."

"I'm not listening to you this time, but I'll dedicate my heart to you every time in silence," Hanbin laughed. He ignored Zhanghao's playful glare and went on stage. Sure enough, he added the iconic heart in the middle of his performance, along with a tiny kiss. He smirked as he turned away.

"Aish!" Zhanghao laughed half-heartedly, "I told you not to do that, you bad boy..." He kept that kiss to himself, grinning.

A/N
Guys I've published another ZB1 book go check it out! It's displayed in a texting way and even though they're classmates Haobin are being especially good "parents" to Yujin 👍