19

Back at Siwon's office

"Mr. Jin," Zhanghao took a deep breath, wary of Siwon's potential response. "As you're aware, Hanbin was recently kidnapped and put in grave danger. The culprit turned out to be our staff member, Mo Youngeun, and her vicious boyfriend."

Siwon nodded, indicating his prior knowledge. "Yes, I've been informed about that. I've already taken care of her case, and the police are handling it. She won't be working here anymore—I've terminated her employment."

Hanbin's face lit up with relief, grateful that his life would no longer be disrupted.

"Furthermore, Mr. Jin," Zhanghao continued, mustering his courage, "We made a promise to you—to resolve our public relationship. We've come to a conclusion. Given the rumors and the leaked video, Zerobaseone and WAKEONE have gained considerable attention. It could introduce our artists to a wider audience and generate more interest."

Siwon arched an eyebrow, intrigued. "Are you suggesting..."

"What I mean is," Zhanghao interjected, "What if Hanbin and I maintain our couple image publicly, allowing fans to ship us and enhance our popularity? Just imagine the possibilities—increased revenue, greater fame..."

Hanbin fought back a laugh, keeping his fingers crossed. Siwon was known to be greedy; he would surely appreciate the idea of gaining attention.

"I see," Siwon replied, visibly relieved. "I accept your idea. Now, go and focus on your practice. But please, no public displays of affection in front of me."

6 months later

Hanbin and Zhanghao nervously stood outside the marriage registration office, their hearts pounding with excitement. Dressed inconspicuously in casual attire, they discreetly entered the office, hoping to maintain their privacy.

"Hao-hyung," Hanbin leans closer into Zhanghao's ear, "You prepared a huge amount of hush money, right?"

Zhanghao winked admiringly at Hanbin. "Of course. I hope they accept it. If the news of our marriage gets leaked out, we'd be dead meat for sure."

As they approached the registration counter, the office staff welcomed them warmly, unaware of who they was, until Hanbin and Zhanghao filled out the necessary paperwork.

"Wait, wait, wait," The staff gasps, "Hao-hyung? Hanbin-hyung?! You two got married?"

Hanbin and Zhanghao looks up shockingly, "Woonggi?" They couldn't believe their eyes. It was the sassy person who competed with them in Boys Planet and made their days much funnier. "I guess the hush money can be kept away for now," Hanbin whispers, grinning.

"Congratulations on your marriage!" Woonggi squeals as he hands over their marriage certificate. Hanbin and Zhanghao exchanged a look, their smiles widening at the weight of those words.

"Can you believe we're officially married, Zhanghao?" Hanbin whispered, his voice filled with awe. Zhanghao's eyes shimmered with tears of joy as he replied, "I always knew this day would come, Hanbin. We've made a promise that will bind us together forever."

A/N
Hi guys quick chapter here! I'll be writing about their wedding tmr (which is prob the last chapter) also tmr (10/7) is ZB1's debut AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED REMEMBER TO STREAM "IN BLOOM" 🫶🫶🫶