Noah

"...Aaaaand, this one is Basil." Aubrey gestured to the blonde, who waved awkwardly at the male with his arm around their pink haired friend.

'He looked better in the picture' was Basil's only thought as Aubrey finished introducing them all to Noah. He seemed friendly enough, though Aubrey's description of his personality hadn't quite prepared them- his behaviors fitting more of the 'delinquent' type the others had discussed when they'd first heard Aubrey had a boyfriend. When they'd first walked in he'd practically clung to Aubrey after seeing them and asked her why they were here before even saying "Hello".

Noah had curly, seemingly untameable brunette hair, looked like he was extremely sleep deprived, peach fuzz lining his chin, and wore a large dark gray hoodie along with lighter gray sweatpants. Despite looking almost mangy, he did have a clean air about him, contradicting his stature.

"Basil, Kel, and Sunny-" She looked at them each in turn before giving a small smile to her boyfriend, "This is Noah."

"Hi." Sunny pursed his lips, rocking back and forth on his heels impatiently and Basil wondered if the ravenette was re-thinking his decision to come here.

"Mhm." Kel's response surprised Basil, he was almost irritated which seemed unnatural to him.

"It's nice to meet you!" Basil gave the brightest response out of the three, smiling kindly at the brunette.

Noah smiled, though it didn't seem like his heart was very in it. "Nice. You guys are Aubrey's friends right?"

Seeing as nobody else seemed keen on responding, Basil nodded. "Yeah. Since we were young and what-not. She's kinda like our sister." For some reason as Basil spoke he felt a lot of tension leave the room as he finished his sentence, and suddenly Noah didn't seem as defensive. He couldn't figure out why.

Noah stepped away from Aubrey, smiling brightly this time, and clapped his hand against Basil's back as if they were old friends. "Awesome! She talks about you guys a lot! Super nice to meet you!"

Aubrey seemed relieved now as well, smiling. Basil laughed awkwardly, now Sunny was standing beside them, reaching out his right hand to shake Noah's with a smile on his face. Though how genuine it was, Basil couldn't tell.

"She's told us a lot about you too." Sunny said, the brunette took his hand from Basil's back to shake hands with the scrawny male.

Kel, the whole time, stood, watching the scene play out from beside Kim. Noah glanced at Kel, seeming to ponder something but letting it go quickly. Opting for smiling at the ravenette as they broke the hand shake.

"Alright bozo's! I'mma go put some music on upstairs. Aubs you know where the snacks are-" Kim snapped, making finger guns at her pink haired friend, then dashed off.

"Sweeeeet! I'm starving." Noah said, pushing some of his curly strands from his face.

Aubrey smiled, "We just ate like 20 minutes ago."

"So?" He shrugged, "There's always room for more food."

"Hey Basil." Sunny tugged at the blonde's sleeve, "Let's go upstairs while they get snacks or whatever they're gonna do."

Basil hesitated, "I don't know. It might be nice to help them."

"No," Sunny nudged the other toward the stairs, "I want to make sure Kim doesn't put on some garbage."

"Oh alright," Basil sighed, finding it hard to tell him no.

Sunny's visible eye brightened and he pulled Basil, the blonde found himself smiling as the other led him up the stairs. They made it to Kim's room and Sunny let out a sigh.