Chapter 1: Tommy Oliver and Bruce Wayne's Last Day/Musical Villain

(At the Abandoned Union CIty, the Megaforce Squad is seen walking around.)

Hellboy: I can't believe they abandoned this fucking city.

Batgirl: All because of that civil war. I thought there were only bad guys in Union.

Superboy: Union can be either good or bad.

Batgirl: There must be a way to reverse it.

Green Arrow: That's impossible. Only Mazinger ZERO and Getter Emperor have the power to do so.

Supergirl: What if we can go to each Union-Verse to return the heroes back to their original selves?

Hellboy: Only Doctor Strange and Vector Prime could have the power. Who will help them?

????: Someone else can do it.

(Then they turn to see a familiar man in a business suit and an adult man in a scientist suit.)

(R.I.P. Jason David Frank and Kevin Conroy.)

(They are revealed to be Tommy Oliver and Bruce Wayne

(They are revealed to be Tommy Oliver and Bruce Wayne.)

Green Arrow: (eyes widen) Bruce?

Superboy: (eyes widen) Tommy Oliver?

Tommy: (nods) Yes, we're here to give someone else the powers of the Master Morpher.

Bruce: And the inheritance of the Wayne Fortune.

Supergirl: But, who will be the next Power Ranger? And who could ever be the next Batman?

(Tommy gives the Master Morpher and the Power Coins while Bruce hands over a testament of his fortune.)

Tommy: (smiles) Our time has come, give these to two individuals willing to follow our legacy.

Bruce: And tell the one who will inherit my fortune that Hideki Go left a suit based on his Ultra form for him to use as the next defender of Gotham.

(Then both Tommy and Bruce's physical forms dissipate, as Tommy's spirit looks at Kara as he notices she became a Power Ranger as well.)

Tommy: And Kara?