Chapter 13: Meeting the Dazzlings and New Mecha

(Rodimus and The 10 are seen walking alongside the Rainbooms as they detect a triple presence.)

Rodimus: Who are there?

(Then a trio of sirens reveal to be The Dazzlings.)

Adagio: Hello.

Twilight: (glares) The Dazzlings...

Rodimus: You know them?

Flash: (stern) They used their magic to make us hate each other to the point we almost had our energies dried.

Aria: (smirks) And we'll make whoever are those two hate you all as well.

Rodimus: Nice try. I, Rodimus Prime will not submit to you!

The 10: Me neither. It's Hero Time!

(The 10 becomes Whampire)

Sonata: Ow, you could at least have cooperated...

Adagio: But now you'll witness our new powers!

(Then they fuse together and transform into their kaiju forms as it's revealed to be similar to King Ghidorah.)

Dazzlings: How do you like our new form, heroes? You're finished now!

The 10 (Whampire): Are you sure about that?

(Back to Secret Union's Headquarters, everyone gets shocked by finding out that the Mighty Union has been defeated by unknown forces.

Angela: (eyes widen) How did Iron Man and his team get defeated that quickly?

She-Ra: (serious) I don't know for sure, our highness, but the Horde got defeated as well. Same to Salem, All For One, Red Skull and other villains. It's like things got back to normal.

Azazel: Well... (smiles) We won, didn't we?

(Suddenly Zahra comes in breathing heavily, catching everyone's attention.)

Phil: (confused) What happened?

Zahra: (panicking) MITCH, FIVE, HANEESH, TEAM NDGO AND I TRIED TO STOP TEAM RWBY FROM HANGING OUT WITH GREEN ARROW, SUPERGIRL, SUPERBOY AND BATGIRL!