Chapter 14: Return of Megaforce Heroes

(Meanwhile at the destroyed Kamino (My Hero Academia and Mortal Kombat's Universe), all of Evil Megaforce Warriors and all Putty Patrollers are making all humans as their slaves to build their empire. Both Zane and Auguste are dragging Kotal Kahn to his cage.)

Kotal: Your master won't get away with this. We reploids won't obey that chaotic individual's orders!

(Zane kicks and punches Kotal in the gut before throwing him to his prison cell.)

Jade: (worried) Kotal, are you alright?

Kotal: (nods) No, our realm is gone. Both Quirk Wars and Mortal Kombat got interrupted by those supervillains. All because of their master Dormammu. There's nothing we can do. We'll become their slaves. No hope at all. I just wish a true God came to our aid.

(Meanwhile all Orphnochs and Undeads are making humans and outworlders as their slaves. Trilobite Undead whips them.)

T

T. Undead: No resting, you don't deserve to rest!

(He sees a tarkatan sleeping as he walks towards him and whips him.)

T. Undead: (angry) NO RESTING, GODDAMNIT! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK!!

(The tarkatan resumes his working while Thomas, Jazz and James Reaper are watching all humans and outworlders working. Suddenly a Supreme Kai is seen watching the disaster.)

????: Poor people around the Omniverse

????: Poor people around the Omniverse. Doctor Strange is dead, and now I'm on my own. It's time to face these fiends, but how?

(She sees Thomas Basura, Jazz and James Reaper.)

????: (smiles) Time to free those heroes.

(She performs a technique known as Omni-Xeno-Cure. The three feel pain as they catch both Orphnochs and Undeads' attention. They scream in agony as they fall in the ground unconscious. Frilledlizard Orphnoch walks towards them.)

)