Chapter 6: Message and Demise of Doctor Strange

(At Dark Omni-Kingdom's dungeon, Doctor Strange is seen watching the terror caused by the Megaforce Heroes who are under Kaiser Dormammu's control and the Kaotic Avengers.)

Dr. Strange: (sad) What have I done? Now I can't go anywhere. I still have a little bit of power left... it's time to announce to all Omniverse that I caused this chaos... There is no hope left.

(He uses his remaining powers to summon an orb and communicate all over to Omniverse.)

Dr. Strange: (sad) I hope this works.

(In a destroyed Unity Academy, ever since both Chaotic Network Brotherhood and Kaotic Avengers destroyed everything around the globe, all true heroes are seen helping the injured people from the damage caused by the Armaggedon. Suddenly a soundwave comes from the sky, and they see an holographic Doctor Strange.)

Dr

Dr. Strange (Unity-Verse): Another me?

Dr. Strange: (sad) Hello, my Unity self, and all humans, Huntsmen, Superheroes, Marvel, DC, Factions and all around the Omniverse. I am Doctor Strange the Omni-Guardian the Megaforce-Verse & Omniverse.

(Will Etka gets shocked as well.)

Will: (eyes widen) No way

Dr. Strange: I'm sorry that I got you involved in this mess.

(At the Destroyed Nickelodeon City, all Nicktoons get shocked by Dr. Strange's appearance as well.)

Dr. Strange: It was both mine and Omni-Cosmic Virgo's fault. We should've never let this happen. We were trying to restore the Universe... but we made a mistake.

(In Cartoon Network City, all medics are helping the Cartoon Network characters as well while they listen to Doctor Strange's message.)

Dr. Strange: I failed as an Omni-Guardian of my universe. Now Ben Tennyson, Ryo Shimizu and all human allies of Megaforce Heroes became prisoners to my archenemy Dormammu.

(Supergirl gasps and gets saddened as she starts crying while Ben sighs in sadness as his counterpart got defeated.)

Supergirl (CN-Verse): (sobs) Ryo... no...