Post-Credits Scene 2

(As Sludge, Barbara, David, Angelo and Jason (Gotham Knights) disappear without a trace. Oliver is seen getting up as he stretches his arms as he walks into the room and uses his Green Arrow Suit. Then he gets himself a glass of water as he sees something outside his house. He walks out and sees Zane in his new Ultraman Form: Shin Ultraman.)

Green Arrow: (yawns) Whoa, Zane. You sure look different.

 You sure look different

S. Ultraman: (nods) Yep, I'm improved as Shin Ultraman.

Green Arrow: (smiles) Nice, dude. Very nice.

????: So you guys woke up this early.

(They turn around and see Oscar Anderson.)

Oscar: What's up?

Oscar: What's up?

Green Arrow: Hey, I know you! You're that Kamen Rider Kabutack who helped us when we fought Mazinkaizer and his team before.

Oscar: Yes, My name is Oscar Anderson. And indeed I'm Kamen Rider Kabutack.

(Shin Ultraman reverts back to Zane Frost as he speaks.)

Zane: (confused) What are you doing here? Aren't your family, friends or your girlfriend gonna be worried?

Oscar: Well, my sister is the only family left I have. I got two friends, and... (blushes) about my girlfriend...

Green Arrow: (smirks) Ooh... somebody is in love.

????: Hey babe, why didn't you tell me about your hero friends?

(They hear a female voice, and a female figure cosplaying as Misato Katsuragi walking towards Oscar while swaying her hips. She kisses his cheek, making him blush. Both Zane and Oliver freeze.)

Zane: (eyes widen) Is that... is that...

Oscar: Yes, this is my girlfriend Lisa, a youtuber and cosplayer known as SSSniperwolf.

Lisa: (smiles) Hi, I'm Oscar's girlfriend. A pleasure to meet you guys. (looks at Green Arrow) Dor a moment I thought you were Stephan Amil.

(Green Arrow gets confused by that.)

Green Arrow: Who's Stephan Amil?

Lisa: He's a famous actor who portrayed you in a series named "Arrow". It's one of the best series in the Arrowverse franchise, along with The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow.

Green Arrow: Didn't know my character was THAT famous.

Lisa: Yeah, even more popular than Superman and Batman together.

Oscar: Yeah, the DC Series have been interesting to watch for a while. Even more than Marvel's bullshit.

Zane: Yeah, that She-Hulk series was the biggest piece of dog shit I've ever watched. But I'm glad to know you're a heroic Kamen Rider who saves innocent people, fights for love, freedom... and above all you found your true love... I feel so jealous right now.

Green Arrow: At least it's now a "My Dress-Up Darling" rip-off, right?

Lisa: Come on, I'm much better than Marin Kitagawa, and even my boyfriend agrees.

Zane: You're tight, Marin is not exactly a good cosplayer. As for you, Lisa... you are the best. (looks down) Too bad you're taken.

Oscar: Don't fret, you can still find a true love.

(Suddenly a portal opens up and Green Arrow, Zane, Oscar and Lisa are forcefully picked up and teleported to another universe.)

(At Nightfright's Universe, a portal opens up in a warehouse and drops the four in another universe. Green Arrow shakes his head and looks around.)

Green Arrow: (confused) Where are we now?

Zane: (groans) I don't know, maybe... an alternate universe?

Oscar: What kind of universe?

(Then Zane detects some alien presences.)

Zane: I guess some aliens inveded this place.

Green Arrow: Which means...

Zane: (nods) Yep, I believe we are in the 17th Heisei era, where another hero has arrived.

(Then Lisa (SSSniperwolf hugs Oscar.)

Oscar: Calm down, Lisa. I'll protect you.

(Then they have a passionate kiss as they smile and hold hands.)

Green Arrow: Damn, I wish I brought Canary with me... I can't believe I'm stuck here.

????: Who the hell are you guys?

(They hear a certain voice, and turn to see a human boy, who is none other than the Omni-Hellspawn Hero named Edward Simons.)

Edward: (glares) Okay

Edward: (glares) Okay... (points at Oscar and Lisa) Who are you two? (points at Zane and Green Arrow) And what are you?

(They keep staring at Edward as they are about to find out about their next adventure. As the screen fades out, Green Arrow speaks.)

Green Arrow: Aw, fuck!

ZANE FROST/SHIN ULTRAMAN AND GREEN ARROW WILL RETURN IN NIGHTFRIGHT THE OMNI-HELLSPAWN