The Old War

Once upon a time, both Satan and the seven princes of hell joined forces with each other and assembled a huge army to overthrow God. They succeed in destroying most of the creations of God, but God was so strong that he stopped them in their tracks. God, knowing that even with their combined strength it still won't be enough to inflect the smallest of damage to him, gave them a chance and told them to seek forgiveness and atone for their sins against all the creations they destroyed. Satan and the seven princes of hell were hesitant to accept defeat and charged on. God seeing this banished them to hell and sealed them there. God then held a conference with his angels, the conference was held to discuss the fate of Satan, the seven princes and all of hell. The angels suggested total annihilation, but God had other plans. God gave out the commandment that he wouldn't destroy them, but he will form such a being that would lead to their destruction. A messenger angel was sent by God to hell to inform the inhabitants of hell about the commandment.
(The commandment spread far and wide)
Satan (Amazed): Well well well, so God isn't going to destroy us after all.
Mammon: But my Lord, God did say he was going to form a being which would lead to our destruction.
Satan (Anger): Do you really think, God can create a creation which would rival our strength.
Leviathan: FIRE, is strong. FIRE ECLIPSES ALL.
Satan: Yes Leviathan, we are the pinnacle of strength and together no being in the whole cosmos can overcome our demonic powers.
Beelzebub: AHHAHAHAHHAHA, ALL HAIL SATAN!
Asmodeus: HAIL SATAN!
Belphegor: HAIL SATAN!
Satan: Now we must wait for the creation of this so called powerful being.
17 years Pass and a huge crowd of millions of angels are seen around God's Castle in heaven, anxiously waiting for His decision against the forces of hell.
God: My dear creation, witness my greatest creation, the creation that is above all previous creations and the creation that would lead to the destruction of all of hell.
On hearing this the angels all rejoice and send their praise to God.
God: A creation, which is simple, humane, strong, and most importantly made from my own blood.
God: I name thee "Adamazious".
(Angels quite down in disbelief)
Michael: All mighty, this is but a human.
God: Yes, that it is.
Michael: Humans cause war, bloodshed, slavery, and many other heinous things. Wouldn't an angel with all such qualities suffice?
God: Don't! contradict my decision, the one who stands before you is the pinnacle of power, strength, wisdom and above all else WRAITH.
Michael: Forgive me my Lord, for truly I am mistaken.
God: Don't ever give yourself to pride, it's what distinguishes you from the inhabitants of hell.
Michael: Your grace! Please forgive me as my judgement is flawed.
God: Worry not my servant, you are forgiven.
Michael: All HAIL GOD AND THE BIRTH OF ADAMAZIOUS
Gabriel: HAIL GOD! LONG LIVE ADAMAZIOUS!
Uriel: HAIL GOD! LONG LIVE ADAMAZIOUS!
Raphael: HAIL GOD! LONG LIVE ADAMAZIOUS!
Joel: HAIL GOD! LONG LIVE ADAMAZIOUS!