The New Order

The news of Mammon, Beelzebub and Zonia reaches hell and Satan is outraged by this. He orders another conference to be held and invites the rest of the princes and generals of hell. All the princes and high-ranking generals of hell come to the conference room in Satan's Castle.
Leviathan: DON'T KNOW HOW? DON'T KNOW WHY, BOTH MAMMON AND BEELEZBUB GOT DEAD BY WORM!!!!
Satan: HUSH!!!! Leviathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leviathan: NGH!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!
Satan: Two princes of hell and the most powerful general, we had been killed by that creature! What do we do now?
Azazel: WAR! WAR IS THE ANSWER!
Satan: You make a valid point Azazel, a war with Adamazious? A full-on frontal assault? I like it.
Azazel: TOO MANY AT ONCE, HARD TO COUNTER. WILL MAKE IT EASY FOR US TO KILL PEST!
Satan: You do make a interesting case but I want something more sinister!
Belphegor: I heard the boy killed the father when he killed Mammon, why don't we bring the whore into this plan as well?
Satan: Trick the girl and lead Adamazious into a trap! After that, we rage WAR!!!
Belphegor: As you command, SIRE!
Satan: Send out the order of war but don't let the information about the girl to anyone!
Asmodeus: Your wish, is my command, my Lord!
The order reaches all in hell and the inhabitants of hell and the five princes of hell start to prepare for the war against Adamazious and Earth. A spy hears this and sends a message to Gabriel, this message was to warn Adamazious of the impending doom that has yet to come on Earth. Gabriel hears this and rushes to Adamazious.