The Arrival Of Evil

It has been three years since being enrolled in Modrose and Theodore has now become very knowledgeable in mana usage and in the arts of the Insignia Archetype. The school has announced a preparatory leave to its students for twenty days. Every student starts to pack up their things and plan their trips to go back home and meet their loved ones. Theodore gets a message from Jennae that he must meet up on the bus station near the school and the message also said that the doctor will be there to pick them both up. Theodore excitedly starts to change into a relaxing attire and packs his things in his bag and heads out towards the bus station. He spots Jennae there and is amazed how fast she has grown. This was because the boy's and girl's dorm room were separate, and the classrooms were also separate, so they couldn't see each other during classes and nor during school hours. They both were amazed to see each other all grown up and they both patiently waited for the doctor to arrive. After an hour, the doctor arrives and meets both. He is happy to see Theodore all grown up and with a smile, he hugs him tightly and asks them both to get in the car. Along the way, the doctor has a conversation with them both.
Doctor: How was your time in Modrose, Theodore?
Theodore: It was very fascinating to say the least, I met very interesting people and I learned a lot about controlling my powers too!
Doctor: Oh, that's marvelous! What about you Jennae?
Jennae: It was freaking hectic, the new courses are very hard, but you know me, I still aced them!
Doctor: That's my daughter for you! She a chip off the old block, I tell you! Also, I have something exciting planned before we reach home!
Jennae: Oh really! Where are you going to take us?
Doctor: Don't want to ruin the surprise!
Theodore: Well, you got me excited now!
After three hours have passed, the doctor tells them both that they are nearing their destination, and both should get ready. They arrive at an old farmhouse and the doctors tells both of them to step outside the car and check the old farmhouse out. Before stepping outside the car, Theodore feels something odd about the farmhouse but doesn't utter a word.
Doctor: To all of you, this may look like just another old farmhouse, but this is the place where I got married.
Jennae: Oh My God! Dad why didn't you take me here sooner?
Doctor: I was going too but due to the death of your mother, I just didn't have it in me.
Theodore: I am sorry to hear that doctor.
Doctor: Theodore my name is Aister Moore, stop calling me "The Doctor", I am not a superhero.
Theodore: Well, I never got the chance to ask you for your name.
Aister Moore: Well now you know child.
Jennae Moore: HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Theodore, Aister and Jennae all make their way inside the farmhouse and start to look around. Theodore walks outside and leaves both in and starts to look around. Suddenly the sky turns blacker and blacker, Theodore senses demonic presence around the area and rushes into the house.
Theodore: Both of you stay in the house and don't come out, we are all in danger right now!
Aister Moore: What do you mean danger?
Jennae Moore: Dad! Look outside, its three o'clock and the sky is pitch black. Theodore does it mean what I think it does?
Theodore: Yes! I can sense demonic presence here!
Jennae Moore: But that's impossible, the higher ups of our school have set a protective barrier to keep them out of earth.
Theodore: That must be for the weaker ones! The ones I sense are far more powerful to hold back!
Jennae Moore: What do we do?
Theodore: Stay inside, I am going to fight them.
Jennae Moore: Are you crazy! Going alone will get you killed or severely injured!
Theodore: We don't have a choice right now, keep your dad close to you and run away when I give you the signal!
Theodore: And Jennae if I don't make it, just run, and don't look back!
Jennae Moore: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU CRAZY? WE AREN'T GOING TO LET YOU FIGHT THEM ALONE!!!!
Theodore: Calm down, a single death is better then many more. I promise you I will survive this!
Jennae Moore: Good luck Theo!
Theodore leaves both in the house and steps out of the house and into the fields. The demonic presence is becoming more and more prominent and this really unsettles Theodore. Red lightening strikes the ground revealing Mammon, Beelzebub and Zonia.
Mammon: Greeting Adamazious! I am Mammon, I am the first prince of hell. This is my brother Beelzebub, the third prince of hell and beside him is Zonia, the most powerful general of hell!
Theodore: Adamazious? My name is Theodore Truesdale!
Mammon: No, your useless ball of festering flesh, that is the name given to you by God!
Theodore: Wait! What do you mean?
Beelzebub: So, the most powerful creation of God doesn't even know his real name! HAHAHAHA, what a sad sight!
Mammon: And here I was concerned about our fates. His power level is that of mere human, I really feel sorry for you, INSECT!
Theodore: Shut it! I can control my power; I have purposely lowered my power!
Mammon: You are a funny one! Do you really think an insect like you stands a chance against our demonic might?
Beelzebub: Let's not waste our time and let's kill this nuisance!
Zonia: I agree, the faster the better! We are going to enjoy tearing you, limb from limb, BOY!
Theodore: Bring it!
Mammon commands Zonia to attack first, he charges into Theodore, who castes a barrier but Zonia's fist breaks though it and Zonia successfully hits Theodore on the chest, which sends Theodore flying towards a large tree. The tree breaks down but luckily Theodore, in time, castes a barrier around his back which protect him from a serious injury. Zonia follows the strike with a demonic slash attack, which Theodore narrowly avoids. The princes start to laugh at this pathetic show of power.
Mammon: Are you still holding back, insect?
Beelzebub: You are so weak that a pion like Zonia is winning against you. Zonia finish him!!!
Zonia: Yes! my lord, this attack will seal his fate!
Zonia charges up for his final attack and Theodore stands up and signals Jennae to leave! Both Jennae and Aister Moore start running away from the farmhouse. The princes don't realize the signal and laugh away.
Zonia: Die WORM! ENIGMA BURST!!!!!
The attack connects and the area around them crumbles and there is fire everywhere.
Zonia: AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, the insect is dead!!!
Mammon: What a letdown this creature was!
Beelzebub: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Theodore: You done laughing, BIG MOUTH?!!!
Zonia: THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THAT, WITH THAT KIND OF POWER LEVEL?
Theodore: Do you really think someone as weak as you, has a chance against me?
Zonia: DON'T MOCK ME WORM!
Theodore: INSIGNIA RELEASE!!!!!
Zonia: WAIT, YOUR POWER LEVEL.... ITS...ITS... ITS INCREASING? HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS??
Theodore: You had your chance, now it's my turn, prepare yourself!
Zonia: You don't scare me! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT WORM!!!!!!!!!
Theodore: SOLAR FLAME!!!!!!
Zonia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ..........NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!........... HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE..... DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammon: FINALLY! You weren't lying about suppressing your power!!! But let me warn you insect, WE ARE WAY POWERFUL COMPAIRED TO THAT FILTH!!!!!!
Both Mammon and Beelzebub, start to release their auras, the area around them goes blackish purple. The pressure their auras create is very unsettling to Theodore, but he stands his ground and starts to release his aura. The ground beneath them starts to crack open and furious winds start blowing around them. Theodore charges up first and castes another Solar Flame at both, but they stand their unfazed and still powering up. Theodore is a little shocked because that attack didn't even faze them.
Mammon: Do you really think that puny attack will work against us, INSECT?
Beelzebub: WE ARE GOING TO POUND YOU UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF YOU.
Theodore: SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME!!!!!
Both Mammon and Beelzebub strike Theodore down and start pummeling him. Both unleash a savage barrage of punches and kicks. At this point, Theodore is in so much pain that he thinks he is going to die. Mammon and Beelzebub then pick him up and threw him across the farmhouse and into the lake. Then they fly up to the sky and charge for one last blow.
Mammon: This will mark your end, INSECT!!!
Beelzebub: GET READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER!
Suddenly, Mammon gets blasted by seven streams of light and falls to the ground. Beelzebub looks around and finds Modrose's Headmaster and senior teachers behind him. Beelzebub looks at the Jackson Felix with disgust.
Beelzebub: So, you all want to die?
Jackson Felix: Shut it! foul demon, I'll never let you touch any of my students! Draco hurry up and treat Theodore!
Draco Sapphire: On it, Sir!
Mammon: You bunch of insects; I will grind your bones to dust!
Jackson Felix: Gandalf, Alexander III, Storm Bringer, Hellspawn and Colt Sapphire, lets take these menaces out!
All of them charge into one another and all hell breaks loose.
Sir Draco Sapphire dives into the lake and gets Theodore out. He immediately castes a healing spell on him and his body starts to heal up quickly. After a few minutes, Theodore quickly gets up and looks here and there but is told to calm down by Sir Draco Sapphire.
Theodore: Sir! There are two demons left!
Draco Sapphire: WAIT WHAT? THERE WERE MORE?
Theodore: Yes, but I defeated the 3rd one but the rest of them are super powerful!
Draco Sapphire: WAIT! YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU DEFEATED A DEMON?
Theodore: Yes sir! But we don't have time left! They are after me so hurry up and leave me be sir!
Draco Sapphire: No need to be a hero, the headmaster and other senior teachers got this in the bag!
Theodore: No sir! You don't understand, if they are fighting them, they don't have much time left, we must help them right away!
Draco Sapphire: The headmaster is no joke, child. He can take both on single handedly!
Theodore: Sir, trust me on this one! They don't have a clue what they are up against!
Theodore: INSIGNIA SHADOW!!!!
Both Theodore and Draco Sapphire teleport to the fight and when they reach the area, they are horrified to see what had happened. They find all the heads of the senior teachers and headmaster impaled with dark spears. Sir Draco Sapphire falls to the ground and starts crying for the death of his father, Colt Sapphire! Theodore immediately hugs him and tells him that they need to keep moving and find those demons. Draco Sapphire get furious and yells at Theodore to leave him alone. Theodore understands his emotions and uses Insignia Shadow to teleport near the place where the sky is pitch black and the area around is blackish purple. He finds them both there, search for him.
Theodore: HEY, YOU TWO, LOOKING FOR SOMEONE!
Mammon: HUH! So, the insects finally show up! You should have stayed lost!
Beelzebub: Were those old hags your reinforcement? The oldest hag some power but in the end, it was pointless, WORMS ARE WORMS AFTERALL! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Theodore: HEY! STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!
Mammon: Oh, don't cry, insect. You will soon join them! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Theodore: Come at me with everything you got, I AM DONE HOLDING BACK!
Mammon: Done holding back? You little insect, last time we went easy on you but this time, we will put an end to your pitiful existence!
Beelzebub: No Mammon!  let me deal with this pest!
Mammon: The stage is your brother!
Beelzebub charges at Theodore with full force, clinching his fit, impowered with demonic essence. This time Theodore readies himself early and this time he wants to strike back with brute force. Just as soon as Beelzebub's attack misses, Theodore does something risky.
Theodore: INSIGNIA JUDGEMENT!!!!!
Beelzebub: YOU LITTLE INSECT, HOW DARE YOU EVADE MY ATTACK!
Theodore: ICE BLAZE!!
Theodore's attack hits and seriously injures Beelzebub.
Beelzebub: HOW DARE YOU STIKE ME WITH YOUR FLITHY MAGIC!!!!!!
Theodore: I TOLD YOU I AM NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE, THIS FIGHT IS OVER, TWIN GAMMA BURST!!!!
Beelzebub: DAMN YOU PESKY HUMAN!! YOU GOT ME!!!!!
Beelzebub falls to the ground in pain. Mammon runs to his aid and throws a fire ball to create distance between Beelzebub and Theodore. Mammon picks Beelzebub up and then stares at Theodore.
Mammon: You know brother what must be done, right?
Beelzebub: Yes! it must be done to please our lord!
Mammon: I witness thy sacrifice and promise thi that it shall not go in vain!
Mammon stabs Beelzebub in the chest and takes out his heart. He then devours his heart and suddenly Mammon's aura starts to increase. Theodore feels that something is wrong, the pressure created from Mammon's aura, is unsettling to him. Theodore takes a stance and readies himself again, Mammon sees him and starts to laugh hysterically.
Mammon: HAHAHAHHAAHAHA, INSIGNIFICANT WORM!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME NOW?
Theodore: I HAVE TOO, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE LIFE ON THIS PLANET!!!!!
Before Theodore can make a move, Mammon hits him with his COLLACIUM BARRIAGE.  Every punch and every kick get heavier and more powerful, one after another. At this point, Theodore can only block the attacks targeted on his vital organs but due to the immense speed of Mammon, Theodore receives many lethal blows, causing him to fall to the ground.
Mammon: You fought well, INSECT. But you know what they say, A GOOD INSECT IS A DEAD INSECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just when Mammon is about to put Theodore out of his misery, he gets interrupted by a huge mana blast from the sky. Mammon investigates the sky and finds Sir Draco Sapphire.
Draco Sapphire: YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS, YOU INSIGNIFICANT F PIECE OF FILTH!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammon: Such a bore, you are! HUMAN!
Sir Draco and Mammon charge at one another and a huge collision takes place. After the rubble and dust settles, Theodore sees Mammon's hand impaling through Sir Draco's chest.
Theodore: oh no! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammon: Pitiful human, did you really think you had the physical strength or speed to match a high-ranking demon?
Draco Sapphire: You piece of filth; I am not going to hell WITHOUT YOU!!!
At that precise moment, Draco knows that this would be his final stand against the demon. Even knowing that he has broken through the first two points of the war archetype, he still thinks he's got a chance.
Draco Sapphire: WAR: DARK CORNOR!
Theodore: NO!!! Sir Draco DON'T PUSH YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
Mammon: OHHHHH!!! THIS IS SURELY INTRIGUING!!
Draco Sapphire: THEODORE! FIND THE STRENGTH TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. I WILL HOLD HIM OFF, RUN MY CHILD RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammon: OH, WHAT A SAD SIGHT, DO YOU REAILY THINK YOU CAN BECOME A LONG ENOUGH DIVERSION, WITH A WOUND LIKE THAT?
Draco Sapphire: I KNOW THAT DAMN IT! BUT IF SAVING A LIFE MEANS I FOR GO MINE, IT'S A CHOICE I AM WILLING TO TAKE! NOW GET READY DEMON!
Mammon: AHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHH! I WILL MAKE THIS END QUICKLY, LITTLE WORM!!!
They both exchange heavy blows with one another, and their fighting is so intense that it causes the ground to crack open with every blow. Theodore runs away as per Sir Draco's request but soon after covering a good distance, using Insignia Shadow, he looks back and there is dust and rubble everywhere from where those two are fighting. The impacts and shock waves created from their fists meeting one another, could be heard, and felt miles away. This goes on for three hours and suddenly, there is one huge sound and one last huge shock wave that is felt by Theodore. Theodore feels at unease because he knows that one of them has struck a killing blow. Fearing the worst, Theodore uses Insignia Shadow to see what happened. As the dust clears away, Theodore sees that Mammon has lost a whole arm while the whole lower torso of Sir Draco Sapphire is missing. Theodore uses Insignia Judgement to blast Mammon to a distance and then uses Insignia Shadow to get Sir Draco away from Mammon. Mammon after being blasted away, lays low and starts to heal himself. After covering a good distance, Theodore sees that Sir Draco Sapphire was starting to lose consciousness and slowing succumbing to his injuries.
Theodore: Sir, please don't leave me, I can't defeat this foe all by myself!!!
Draco Sapphire: Dear child, why do you always underestimate yourself? You have the power to undo him, you only need to dig deeper and find the you who can eradicate him! You may not know it but I for know that you can do it! You have the strength! I KNOW BECAUSE I FELT IT IN OUR ENCOUNTER, YOU CAN DO THIS, DON'T LET ME AND THE OTHERS DOWN!
Theodore: HOW DO I DO IT? TELL ME SIR, HOW DO I REACH SUCH A LEVEL?
Draco Sapphire: That I leave up to you to find out! And Theodore protect the life I cherished! Give it everything you got to protect it! If it comes down to giving away your own life? Just remember there is NOTHING NOBLER THAN SELF-SACRIFICE!
Just as Sir Draco Sapphire says these words, a tear role down his eyes and he lets off a simple smile.
Theodore: S..SI.....SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME SIR!!!!!!!
While Theodore is screaming, it just so happens that Jennae and Aister Moore see him and immediately rush towards him.
Jennae Moore: THEO, WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU CRI.......SI....SIR... DRACO??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
Theodore: PLEASE CAN YOU HEAL HIM?
Jennae Moore: With the state he is in, there is nothing anyone can do! I AM SORRY THEO! HE IS LONG GONE!
Theodore: IF ONLY I WAS STRONG ENOUGH! IF ONLY I COULD GET STRONGER!
Suddenly, everything goes still, its as if everything froze but Theodore is still able to move and look around. He looks around and then looks towards the sky and find something with wings coming down to the surface.
Gabriel: Greetings Adamazious! It is I, Gabriel!
Theodore: My name is Theodore! not Adamazious and isn't that the name of one of God's most trusted angels?
Gabriel: Yes, you have heard correctly about me. Your real name is Adamazious, you are made of God's own blood. Theodore Truesdale is your human name! You were made to annihilate Satan, the seven princes and all the inhabitants of hell!
Theodore: Wait, I am made up of God's blood? And how am I supposed to defeat Satan, the seven princes and the inhabitants of hell, if I can't even beat this demon right here?
Gabriel: AHHAHAHAH, you can totally beat this weakling, you just need to believe in yourself! You are made up of God's own blood, your strength is beyond even you, try to let go your earthly ways and try to be carefree for once and not think about anything nor anyone!
Theodore: I am afraid if I let loose, I believe I can cause harm to everyone here.
Gabriel: Sometimes, one must make sacrifices for the greater good! Keep that in mind next time you face Mammon again!
Theodore: I understand now, maybe it's the only way!
Gabriel: Good luck to you Adamazious, God has high hopes for you!
Adamazious: Trust me, I will not disappoint my creator!
The meeting ends and Gabriel flies up in the sky and suddenly vanishes. Everything starts to become normal and Theodore gets up and digs a grave for Sir Draco Sapphire. After making the grave, he covers Sir Draco with his long shirt and then lowers him down. After lowering him down, he fills the grave back up and then looks in the sky.
Theodore: I died for a noble cause, please undo his sins and grand him a better resting ground. I beg thi!
Aister Moore: Who are you talking to Theodore?
Theodore: Just a prayer!
Aister Moore: I see, he meant a lot to you, right?
Theodore: He was a great individual.
Theodore senses danger again and tells both Aister and Jennae to get far away from this place as possible. Both Aister and Jennae start running away but out of nowhere Mammon lands in front of them and tosses them aside with fury, they fall to the ground unconscious. Seeing this, Theodore blasts him with his ICE BLAZE, Mammon blocks the attack but due to the power behind the attack he gets pushed back a long way. Theodore furiously runs towards Mammon and prepares himself for the final confrontation.
Theodore: Surrender! Its for your own good, you can't beat me now!
Mammon: Do you think you can beat a prince? Don't be delusional you PEST, I WILL POUND YOU TO OBLIVION!!!
Theodore: FOR SOMEONE AS WEAK AS YOU, YOU SURE TALK A LOT!
Mammon: DON'T MOCK ME, INSECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammon charges at Theodore with full might, clenching his fist and mumbling evil spells to enhance his strength. Before Mammon strikes, Theodore uses a binding spell, which traps Mammon in his tracks.
Theodore: AHAHHAHAHAHAH, I am so disappointed in myself, how was I getting beat by someone like you?
Mammon: YOU INSIGNIFICANT INSECT, YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ME?
Theodore: Holding you, no I am merely just charging my attack to undo you from existence! And there is nothing you can do about it!
Mammon: HAVE MERCY!! ILL TURN OVER A NEW LEAF!!! I WON'T HURT ANYONE FROM NOW ON, PLEASE LET ME LIVE!!
Theodore: Your crimes against mortals far outweighs your kindness, farewell foul DEMON! SOLAR JOLT!!!!!
The attack hits Mammon and a huge explosion takes place. The dust and rubble settle, and Theodore sees that Mammon has survived but he knows that Mammon is holding on to his last strings of life. So, he un-castes the binding spell because he thinks that the fight has been won.
Theodore: AHHAHAHHAH, I commend you on surviving that! But your abilities have been severely crippled, you can't fight me now!
Mammon: Damn you!
Theodore charges again for another Solar jolt, Mammon looks around for something to defend himself and finds Aister Moore. Knowing that he is going to die if he doesn't do anything, he makes a desperate attempt to possess Aister Moore. Mammon turns into smoke and moves quickly towards Aister, Theodore sees this and castes a binding spell again, but he is too late. Mammon possess Aister and he knows that Theodore can't kill an innocent creature. With command over Aister's body, Mammon charges at Theodore and strikes him with many brutal blows, which causes Theodore to fall to the ground.
Aister (Mammon Controlled): How does it feel?
Theodore: You won't get away with this!
Aister (Mammon Controlled): HAHAHHAHAHAH but as you can see, I ALREADY HAVE!!! THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT IS IF YOU DESTROY HIM, HAHAHAHAHH!!!!
Theodore: LEAVE HIM ALONE! WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO YOU?
Aister (Mammon Controlled): Do you really think I can let go of this opportunity to end you? HAHAHAHHAHAH.
Just as Mammon speaks these words out of Aister's mouth, suddenly Aister starts talking to Theodore.
Aister Moore: THEO MY BOY! I DON'T WANT TO YOU AND THE REST OF THE WOLRD TO SUFFER, PLEASE RELEASE ME OF THIS DEMON.
Theodore: I CAN'T REMOVE HIM FROM YOU, I WOULD HAVE TO KILL YOU!!
Aister Moore: If that is what it takes to finish this vile creature, so be it. CLENSE ME OF MY SUFFERING!!!!
Aister (Mammon Controlled): Do you really think he is going to kill you; HE IS TOO KINDHEARTED TO DO SUCH A THING. AHHHHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Theodore: I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR AISTER, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND GIVE YOU NUMERIOUS BLESSINGS FOR YOUR SACRIFICE!
Theodore begins to charge his solar jolt again and Mammon sees this and charges towards him. Mammon unleashes numerous blows on Theodore, but Theodore doesn't respond and keeps on charging. From a distance, Jennae finally gains consciousness and sees what is happening, she sees her father striking Theodore while Theodore is charging for an attack. She starts rushing towards to break up the fight but as soon as she reaches halfway, she witnesses Theodore unleash his Solar Jolt on his father, instantly obliterating him. She falls to the ground screaming and Theodore sees her and rushes towards her.
Theodore: I am sorry, Jennae. It was the only way to end this.
Jennae Moore: YOU MONSTER, YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!!!!!
Theodore: You got it all wrong, he was possessed by Mammon! There was nothing I could do save him except by killing him along with Mammon.
Jennae Moore: YOU MURDERER, THESE ARE ALL LIES, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!
Theodore: I am not lying; you have got to believe me!
Jennae runs off and yells at Theodore to never come in her sights ever again. Theodore tries to stop her but fails.