The Last Stand

Jennae runs towards the school and looks for Theodore's body. She finds it near the gate, surrounded with rubble and then talks to him.
Jennae: ADAMAZIOUS WE NEED YOU! PLEASE COME BACK TO US! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE US FROM COMPLETE ANNHILATION! I KNOW I AM A BAD PERSON TO HAVE TRICKED YOU BUT NOW I KNOW WHAT A KIND SOUL YOU REALLY ARE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME THEO!
Suddenly, Theodore starts to wake up and tells Jennae that everything is going to be fine and he is going to do everything in his power to beat Satan once and for all. They both share a passionate kiss and Theodore rushes to the battlefield. He finds everyone in a beam struggle and see the enormous black energy ball coming down on Earth.
Adamazious readies himself and charges his final attack. After charging he releases his IGNITION BEAM, all their beams combine into one and with the help of Adamazious the huge black energy ball gets pushed back slowly. Satan now fearing the worst, puts everything he has into his final attack. The pressure becomes so great that some of the students and teachers die as a result. After one hour it looks as if they even with their combined strengths, they can't defeat Satan. Satan laughs at them and continues to push the energy ball down. Adamazious knowing that if this energy ball hits the ground, it will destroy everything. Adamazious has a final look around and then tears roll down his eyes.
Adamazious: Sir Kenchi and Stanis, retreat right away!
Kenchi Bayashi: What do you mean?
Stanis Oliver: You aren't thinking what I think you are, right?
Adamazious: Sir! It's the only way, please understand and retreat!
Kenchi Bayashi: We need you Adamazious, you don't have to do this!
Adamazious: The life of many is more important than the life of one individual! Please understand and retreat, right now!
Kenchi Bayashi: Goodbye Adamazious, may God have mercy on you!
Kenchi Bayashi orders everyone student and teacher to retreat into the school and hide until all of this is over. Jennae hears this and starts to cry and runs into the battlefield, Sir Stanis stops her and tell her that Adamazious has given the command to retreat but she still hesitates and tries to run again but this time Sir Stanis knocks her unconscious by gently tapping her on the neck, by which she falls to the ground and is then picked up and retrieved to the school.
Adamazious has a good look and sees that there is no one remaining on the battlefield. He smiles and then starts to communicate with Satan himself.
Adamazious: So, it has come to this!
Satan: YOU INSECT, I AM DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR!
Adamazious: I WON'T LET YOU!
Adamazious suddenly uses the last and most dangerous point of the Insignia Archetype, Insignia Requiem, his beam becomes more powerful and now it's a standstill between both. Satan laughs at Theodore and says that its still not enough. Adamazious reveals that he is yet to play his triumph card and suddenly, he activates Insignia Requiem, Advance: Ultimate Requiem. This causes his beam to become even more powerful and is powerful enough to push back Satan's Negative Eclipse Ball back at him, killing Satan as a result.
Everyone comes out of hiding and start rushing towards the battlefield, they find Adamazious on the ground. They pick him up and bring him back to the school, the teachers there start asking him questions, but he doesn't respond to any of them. Sir Kenchi Bayashi bends a knee and is seen crying, Jamie Lucus walks towards him and asks him why he is crying.
Jamie Lucus: Sir! Why are you crying on a moment like this one, you should be celebrating! Adamazious has won us the war and by the looks of things, he is so tired that he can't even utter a word.
Kenchi Bayashi: Don't you see child? The great hero has died, Adamazious is no more with us!
Jamie Lucus: But he only used Requiem for a little while, he can't be dead!
Kenchi Bayashi: That wasn't the simple Insignia Requiem, it was Ultimate Requiem, it takes away his life forces, 100 times faster then the usual Requiem. He gave up his own life to protect ours!
Jamie Lucus can't handle his emotions and starts crying so hard that everyone hears him and rushes to him. He explains them what had truly happened and there was dead silence in the school and after that everyone start to cry. When Jennae heard about this news, she immediately rushed towards the body of Adamazious and hugged it. She cried her heart out and after sometimes she suddenly stopped, everyone checked on her and found out that she had passed away herself.
The next day both Adamazious and Jennae were buried in the school's graveyard and every person was invited and to their burial ceremony and the day was set to be a memorial day in the history of Modrose.