Chapter One: A New Friendship

This takes place when their four and didn't develop their quirks yet. It's the first day of Kindergarten.

"Izuku! Are you ready yet?!" Inko yells.

Izuku runs down the stairs excited but also a bit nervous.

"y-yes I'm ready" He says.

Hisashi walks in the room and kneels down to Izuku's level. Hisashi grins goofyly at Izuku and puts his hand on his head.

"You're gonna do great!  First day of Kindergarten yeah!"

Hearing that it gave Izuku confidence to not be nervous anymore.

"Yeah!"

After Hisashi's pep talk the headed to Izuku's school so they won't be late. They get there and hug each other goodbye and Izuku is now alone looking at his school building. He takes a deep breath and is about to walk into the school until he hears someone talking.

"Miss Momo! Your parents clearly want you homeschooled!"

Izuku looks back to see an grown man and a little girl around his age. It was wrong to ease drop but he was interested on what was happening.

"Well it's not their choice, I want to go to school like a normal kid!"

"But miss Momo it's my job to look after you!"

The girl huffs then walks away from the man into the building. Izuku looks back at the man to see he's upset but he gets back in the car and drives off. Izuku shakes his head then walks into the building also and looks for his classroom. He finds the classroom and walks in to see that girl from earlier.

"Hello, young man what's your name?" The teacher asks.

"Izuku, Izuku Midoriya"

"Well it's good to that your here Izuku, have a seat next to Katsuki."

Izuku looks at where the teacher was pointing at to see a blonde kid who has an annoyed look on his face. Izuku then walks over to the boy and sits down next to him without a word and looks to the front of the class.

"Okay class today won't be hard we'll just go over a few rule and safety precautions."

Izuku looks over to look at everyone in the class. He sees a few kids that looked odd but he shrugged it off and looks over to the girl from earlier. She has beautiful black hair and onyx eyes. Izuku catches himself staring at her then looks away immediately blushing. The Katsuki kid looks at Izuku with a confused expression. The class ended and it's time for lunch. 

*What did Mom pack me for lunch..?* Thought Izuku

Izuku opens this bag to see a bento box with a note on it. Izuku grabs the note and reads it.

Have a great day at school!

 You're doing great Bud 

We love you 

Love, You're parents

Izuku opens the bento box to see his favorite pork cutlets. Izuku looks around to see no one is in the classroom but the teacher and the girl from earlier. Izuku stands up and walks over to the girl.

"U-uhm excuse me?"

The girl looks up from her desk and looks at Izuku. She then smiles at him.

"Hi!, Do you need something?" She asks.

"I was wondering, why you aren't eating?"

After hearing that her smile fades.

"O-oh- well I just forgot my lunch today, that's all"

"Don't you want to go to the cafeteria to get some food?"

"I'm fine really, Thank you for your concern um-"

"Izuku, My names Izuku Midoriya"

"Nice to meet you Izuku, you can call me Momo"

Izuku looks back at his desk then walks over to it grabbing his lunch. He then returns to Momo's desk and sets down the bento box. Momo looks at him confused then he smiles at her.

"You can't just not eat anything, so you take this and I'll get the school lunch."

"I-I can't possibly take this! There's no ne-"

Before Momo could finish her sentence Izuku left to go get lunch from the cafeteria. Momo looks down at the bento box and smiles softly.

*He doesn't even know me and he gave me his lunch...*

Momo thought about it for a second then starts eating cause it was rude not to accept someone's offer. Momo told herself the next time she gets a chance she'll thank him for being so kind to her. Lunch was over and everyone was back in class. 

"Alright class, since it's your first day I won't bore you any longer, you all have the rest of the day to do what you like as long as you don't break anything" The teacher says.

Izuku starts writing in his notebook about heroes as everyone else starts having conversations with each other. Momo kept looking back at Izuku until she gets snapped out of her thoughts by a girl with blue hair.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, why you starring at that boy?" The girl asks.

"It's nothing" Momo says.

The girl looks at her suspiciously then shrugs it off.

"So it's about that time where we develop our quirks! What do you think yours will be?" The girl asks.

"I don't know, Hopefully it's a helpful quirk for being a hero." Momo says.

The girl rolls her eyes and strikes a pose.

"I'm going to be a model and a beautiful one to!" 

"That's a nice dream Kyomi"

"I know it is, it's better than being a hero" Kyomi says.

"Not necessarily, being a hero brings joy to the people and the hero themselves even though it's dangerous it's still enjoyable for all, especially-" Momo mutter on and on.

"Stop! I get it dang." Kyomi says.

"My apologies, there's just amazing things you can do as a hero"

"I know but that's not my dream, I'm going to be famous and live a long life." 

"I hope for the best Kyomi" Momo says while smiling.

The bell rings and the teacher stands up.

"Alright everyone, have a great rest of your day and I'll see you all tomorrow!"

Everyone starts rushing out of the classroom ready to go home after hearing about rules and precautions or whatever. Momo makes it out of the building and sees her butler standing by the car. She starts making her way to him then sees Izuku. Momo runs up to the Midoriya's then looks at Izuku.

"Is something wrong Momo?"

Momo catches her breath then bows.

"Thank you for being so kind and letting me have your lunch!"

Izuku's parents looked shocked but also amazed.

"It's fine, it's no problem at all"

"But still, I wanted to say thank you"

"And I accept your thanks"

"Miss Momo we have to leave now!" Momo's butler says.

"Coming! See you tomorrow Izuku!" Momo says then runs off to her car.

Hisashi puts his hands on Izuku's shoulder and leans down. 

"Told ya" He says chuckling 

(Word count 1073)