Chapter Two: Switching Seats

The next day during the last 10 minutes of class before lunch.

Izuku is writing in his notebook about heroes and Katsuki happen to look in the notebook and his eyes widen. Katsuki looks at Izuku with a terrified expression.

"W-what the heck dude?!" Katsuki whispers.

"Is something wrong?" Izuku asks.

"What the heck is that?!" Katsuki whispers.

"It's just my notebook about heroes, why?" Izuku says.

Katsuki turns away from Izuku immediately and looks forward and a single sweat drop falls from his face. Katsuki doesn't make eyes contact with Izuku cause he's scared.

*What the heck is with this kid?!* Katsuki thought to himself.

The teacher ends the class for lunch and Katsuki runs far away from Izuku ask he can. Izuku looks confused but then opens his bag to see two bento boxes and a note. Izuku grabs the note and reads it.

Packed extra just in case 

You wanted to give your little girlfriend your lunch 

Good luck!

Love, You amazing father

Izuku blushes and sighs.

*He's so childish* Izuku thinks to himself and walks up to Momo's desk.

"Hey Momo-san" Izuku says then Momo looks at him.

"Yes?" She says.

"My dad packed an extra bento box, wanna eat with me?" Izuku asks.

"S-sure" She says.

The teacher just in the back sipping her coffee enjoying every moment of this. Izuku and Momo sist down next to each other and starts eating. Momo takes a bite of the food and her eyes sparkle.

"Uhm..Who made this?" Momo asks.

"I think my mom did, My dad made the last one" Izuku says.

"Your parents are great cooks.." She says as Izuku smiles.

"I'm glad you think so." He says.

The teacher planning to sit them two together for the rest of the year. Izuku and Momo finish their food and she thanks him again and they talk for a while until the rest of the class comes back from lunch.

"Ahem, Izuku and Kyomi will now switch seats." The teacher says.

"What?! Why!?" Kyomi yells.

"Don't question it, Just switch." The teacher says.

Izuku and Kyomi switch seats and Katsuki sighs in relief that he doesn't have to see that notebook again for a while. Izuku sits down next to Momo and a small but noticeable blush appears on her face as he sat down.

*Was the teacher planning this?!* Momo thinks to herself 

"Now we will do get to know me, tell something about yourself to your table partner." The teacher says then sits back down in her seat.

"Well, I always admire heroes, you?" Izuku says.

"M-me too.." Momo says.

"I've been meaning to ask you, what's the deal with you and that guy who dropped you off yesterday?" Izuku asks catching Momo off guard.

"W-well he's my butler...and my parents were against me coming to regular school. They wanted me to be homeschooled and I didn't want that." Momo explains.