Chapter Eight: Reunion

Time skip to 6 years later. Izuku has gotten better with his quirk and gotten more stronger. And of course he kept doing research on pro heroes. Izuku was getting some last minute training in when his father walked in.

"Hey bud, guess what" Hisashi smiled 

"You burned yourself again?" Izuku asks 

"Yes but that's not what I wanted to tell you, I think your going to like what I say to you" 

Izuku sighed then turned twords his father with an annoyed expression. Hisashi looked at him then clears his throat.

"We're moving back to Japan!" Hisashi exclaimed

"What?" 

"Yeah isn't-" 

Izuku tackled Hisashi to the ground and growled at him angeirly. Hisashi chuckled nervously.

"Why didn't you start with that old man?!" 

"Suspense?" 

"Izuku Midoriya, get off your father" Inko says.

Izuku got off Hisashi then scoffed. Izuku then looked at his mother and saw her smile.

"So it is true?" Izuku asks 

"Yeah it's true, you get to see your girlfriend again." Hisashi smirked.

Izuku levitated the water from his water bottle then threw it at Hisashi. Hisashi wiped his face and sighed.

"I forgot you could do that" He sighed 

"Mhm" 

"We leave in an hour Izuku" Inko says

"What?! I didn't-" 

"I packed your things." Hisashi says

"You did what? Did you break anything or BURN anything?" 

"No, I watched over him" 

"Y'all are so mean" Hisashi mumbled.

"Control your emotions and quirk" Izuku says then walked out the training room.

"That's how you know it's your kid" Hisashi sighed 

"Of course it's my kid, your just an idiot" Inko says then walks away.

Hisashi sighed then followed her.

<[Scene change]>

Katsuki and Momo were headed to lunch when they were stopped by Kyomi. Katsuki growled in annoyance and Momo just sighed.

"Awe it's sad that you two are alone" Kyomi smirked

"Would you mind your business and shut up?" Katsuki growled 

"Where's your little friend? Did you all say you'd go to UA together and yet, I don't see him" Kyomi laughed 

"At least we have a friend, Everyone hates you" Momo says 

"Yeah right, They all love me~ especially that Todoroki hottie" Kyomi grinned 

"Todoroki-kun doesn't even know you exist" 

"Yeah, he only pays attention to Four eyes" 

Kyomi scoffed then stormed off. Katsuki sighed then started heading to lunch again. Momo followed him then decided to speak up.

"Hey Kat, do you think Izuku will come back soon?" 

"He better or I'll murder him!" 

"But what if he doesn't?"