Chapter Thirteen: Lies

Things have been weird ever since Izuku and Momo hung out that one time. They avoided each other the the plague. This pissed Katsuki off cause they were acting like strangers even though they've been friends for years. Katsuki pulled Izuku to the side to confront him.

"What the hell is going on with you two?!" 

"That's non of your-"

"The hell it ain't! I've been friends with you two long enough to know that you guys were are inseparable! You both were hero freaks and now you two won't even cross paths. Now tell me what the hell happened!"

"I didn't know you cared so much"

"I don't, but it pisses me off that my two best friends are acting like the way you are!"

"It's simple really, I thought things could go back to the way they were when I first left but I was wrong and Momo made that clear."

"What the hell are you talking about you mopheaded idiot? All she talked about was you! 'When's Izuku coming back?!' all that sappy shit"

"What? Then why did she friend zone me?"

"Why do you think, you appeared out of nowhere anyone would be confused on how they feel when someone that's been gone for years come back unannounced."

"So she doesn't hate me?"

"Did she say anything remotely close to that?"

"No but she said we could still be friends"

Katsuki sighed heavily then grabbed Izuku my his shirt.

"Listen here you bastard, You better make things right with her or I'll blast you Soo far you'll end up back in America! Go fix what you fucked up"

Katsuki let Izuku go and kicked him in the side.

"That was unnecessary but I'll try my best"

Izuku and Katsuki went back to class and all Izuku thought about was what Katsuki said. Class had ended and it was time for lunch. Izuku thought this was the perfect time to talk to Momo. Izuku walked up to Momo and some other girls she was talking to.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Can't you see we're in the middle of a conversation?" Hagakure asked.

"What do you want to talk about Izuku?" Momo asked.

"It'll be better if I spoke to you privately"

"Hagakure come on let's go to lunch, you can tell me everything else" Mina says.

Mina dragged Hagakure out the classroom and left Izuku and Momo alone at her desk. Momo stood up and looked at Izuku.

"Is something wrong?" 

"Avoiding each other isn't going to help our situation. I need to know how you feel about me"

"I already told you, you're a-"

"Momo listen, I know there's more to it. I need to to accept your feelings and tell me what they are."

"I don't know what your talking about Izuku, Now if you'll excuse me"

Momo said then grabbed one more book from her desk that caught Izuku eye. 

"That book...you still have that?"

"Oh this? It's just a random book I found in my room and decided to use it"

"Ah alright, I thought it was something else."

"Okay well I'll see you at lunch" 

Momo then walked out the classroom and waved at Katsuki on the way out. Katsuki stood in the doorway and clapped slowly.

"That was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen"

"Shut up Katsuki, your not the one she hates" 

"Woah, who said she hates you? She's probably still in denial or whatever."

"And how can you be so sure?"

"Cause I was with her the whole time you were gone! All she thought or cared about was when you were coming back. She started to lose hope but she still stayed positive. I don't know why she's acting like this but I'm not the one who needs to find out. You are"

"I don't need to be lectured by you."

"I'm trying to help you for dear god, damnit!"

"I understand that but help isn't needed from you on this. I will find out why she's acting like this and I'll make our relationship as healthy as it was before. I just have to find out what the hell is going on through her mind"

"Probably picturing you and her future together~"

"Stop being childish Katsuki, this is serious"

"Alright fine, What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to confront her about it, whether she likes it or not"

"Go get her tiger"

Katsuki laughed then walked out the classroom. Izuku sighed in disappointment at the fact Katsuki just said that. He followed him out the classroom and went to lunch. The two of them sat down at the table with Momo, Mina and Hagakure.

"Hey boys what took you so long?" Momo asked 

"This dumbass wanted to talk"

"Liar"

"Whatever"

They five of them ate their lunch. The girls were having their own conversation and Izuku and Katsuki were talking low enough so only they can here each other. Lunch was over and everyone was heading back to class. Momo was about to walk into the classroom but Izuku grabbed her hand pulling her back.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I want to talk and this time you're going to tell me everything."

(Short Chapter)