Chapter Fourteen: Feelings

"I already told you-"

"I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me why you're acting this way"

She hesitated for a moment then let out a sharp and heavy sigh. She then looked at him and nodded basically agreeing to talk to him. Izuku pulled her away to no one could hear their conversation. She looked at him with and annoyed expression.

"Start talking Momo"

"First, I want to know why you're so desperate to talk to me about how I feel"

"It's simple, I'm your friend and I-"

"You come back after 6 long years and still consider us friends? Not once have you made the effort to call us"

"You seemed happy that I was back! Why are you acting like such a bitch?! Did you forget the promise we made?"

"No but I won't keep it I know that for sure"

"And why go through the trouble of that?"

"Why go through the trouble to come back? You could've stayed in America"

"I came back because I promised you and Katsuki! I came back because Japan is my home! I came back because I love you Momo!"

"Well I suggest you stop loving me, it won't be worth it"

"Then why'd you kiss me? Why'd you agree to hangout with me that night?"

"Like you said, it was just a simple hangout between friends, that kiss meant nothing. We won't be nothing more than friends Izuku and you have to except that"

"Like hell I'll do that... You can't fool me Momo I know you're acting like think just to hide your feelings from me"

"What makes you think you know anything about me after being gone for years?"

"You really want to go there do you?"

"I'm not going anywhere, It's a simple question why don't you answer it Mr. Know it all"

"You're right, I don't know much but what I do know it the basics like your favorite hero, what you don't and do like"

"So? All my friends know that stuff"

"I heard U.A only started a month ago, you told all your friends that stuff?"

"Yes, I'm sure you made friends in America"

"I guess you can call them friends"

"Good, you'll need them for when you move back to America"

Izuku got more annoyed by the second. As Momo tried to walk off he grabbed her then pinned her to the wall. Her eyes slammed shut as she was pushes against the wall and immediately widened as she looked at him and how close he was to her.

"What are you doing?!"

"You know Momo you're a good actor I'll give you that but enough is enough"

"I don't know what your talking about! Get off me!"

Momo struggled to push Izuku off her because he was Soo much stronger than her. She eventually gave up and glared up at him angeirly.

"Move Izuku"

"Not before I do something"

"What could you possibly have to do now?! Let me-"

Momo's eyes shot wide open as she felt his lips against hers. All kinds of thoughts were running through her head as she tried to resist. She kept trying and trying but she slowly gave in. Her eyes shut slowly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Izuku smirked as how fast she gave in then eventually broke off the kiss.

"You still hate me?"

Her mind and heart was racing as she blushed heavily she pushed him off her and she held her hand on her chest as she looked at him like a lost puppy. She tried to comprehend what happened and what she did but everything was moving too fast. Her eyes were wide and her breaths her heavy. She looked at Izuku and saw his normal sweet but goofy grin and she panicked.

"You good over there?"

She swallowed the lump in her throat then she took a deep breath. She then looked at him and nodded.

"It's best if we get back to class"

"Aw but I wanna know how you feel~"

She blushed more as she tried to fix her posture. 

"I'll tell you once class is over..."

Izuku chuckled as he followed her back to class. Izuku seemed fine and calm. Momo on the other hand, thousands of thoughts running through her head as once and her heart was racing. Her face was red and she couldn't focus. She held her chest and gripped on her shirt as she looked in front of her. The one and only thought that went through her mind was

*Do I...love Izuku?*

She never felt like this before, but she tend to realize that she only ever felt remotely close to this is whenever she saw Izuku even if she was in denial or not. She thought if she just shut him out all her feelings and thoughts twords him will disappear, but she was mistaken. She was lost in thought until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Her thoughts calmed down a bit as she focused on who tapped her shoulder.

"You alright Yaoyorozu? Your face is a bit red" Todoroki asked

"I'm fine Todoroki-kun, I was just thinking about a few things that's all"

"Okay well, Aizawa said it's time for our last class"

"Thank you for let-"

"Yo not to interrupt or anything but can I borrow her from you real quick?"

"Oh Midoriya, I was just informing Yaoyorozu about the class switch, I'll be on my way now"

Todoroki bowed the walked out the classroom leaving Momo and Izuku alone. Izuku chuckled then looked at Momo.

"He's weird, but anyways how do ya fe-"

Momo covered his mouth as she dragged him out of the classroom. He was confused by the sudden mood change but was till curious. He followed her until they were in front of and empty classroom. Izuku looked at her confused then looked around.

"Why are we over here?"

"Less of a chance someone will walk pass"

"Okay? Well are you going to answer my question?"

Momo blushed slightly as she averted eye contact. Her body language went from calm to nervous instantly. He waited patiently for a response then she took a deep breath and looked at him. 

"I don't know how I feel.."

"That's fine! I'll help you figure it out!"

"You're an idiot"

"And you love it don't you~?"

She blushed then puffed out her cheeks as she hit him on the bed with her books.

"Don't bring me into this you jerk!"

"But it's true isn't it?!"

She kept hitting him out of embarrassment and slight annoyance. Izuku grabbed her hands then smiled. She looked at him then blushed slightly.

"You look stupid"

"Oh come on! That was so mean!"

"The truth hurts.."

"Didn't know you were a tsundere"

"What? I'm not! You're just an Idiot!"

"..Mhm"

"I'm not!"

"Whatever you say, I think it's cute anyway"

"I-...Jerk"

"Hehehe"