Chapter Four: Friend Date

Pt.2 

"Are you okay?" Momo asks.

"Yes I'm fine Momo, here you go." The teacher says.

Momo takes the notebook back and the teacher walks back to her desk. 

"Hey Izuku, how many heroes do you plan on doing today?" Momo asks.

"If I get the information in good enough time I could probably do...One" Izuku says.

"That's a reasonable answer." Momo says.

"Once I get my quirk I'll be able to write down the information the doctor is telling me and then I'll know my limits and strengths and what I have to do to get better at whatever quirk I'm getting." Izuku explains.

"Maybe I should do the same for when I get my quirk." Momo says.

The teacher and the rest of the class in just sitting there shocked and a little scared. Izuku taps Momo's shoulder and she looks at him.

"Look here, it says Endeavor's favorite food is...Tonkatsu" Izuku says.

"Interesting, I've always thought he'd like something else but I was wrong." Momo says.

"Looks there." Izuku says.

Momo looks at the screen where Izuku is pointing.

"Worst nightmare... Losing" Momo says then giggles a bit.

"Talk about pride and ego." Izuku says then writes in his notebook.

"What I think it mean by that is he's afraid of losing to someone clearly weaker than him, like something that'll kill his ego and pride." Momo says.

"Now that I think about it, your right." Izuku says.

*These kids are four, what the hell?!* The teacher thinks to herself then sighs.

"Kids that's enough computer time." The teacher says.

"Okay" Izuku says then closes the computer.

The teacher sighs then rests her head down on her desk. 

"Now you have three heroes." Momo says.

"Yeah, but I still think there's more information I need to write about Endeavor." Izuku says.

The bell rings and the teacher shoots up straight. 

"Time to go! See you tomorrow!" The teacher says.

Everyone starts leaving and Momo and Izuku starts packing their bags. They walk out for the class still talking about the heros they write down.

"No his weakness are important." Izuku says.

"How so?" Momo asks.

"Think about it, if we get in a situation that we'll have to fight him wouldn't you want to know his weaknesses?" Izuku asks.

"Okay fair point, that makes since." Momo says.

Izuku and Momo walks outside and sees their transportation.

"Hey Momo, wanna just ride with me and my dad to the comic store?" Izuku asks.

"I'll have to ask Alfred but sure." Momo says.

They walks up to Momo's car and Alfred looks down at them.

"Alfred, can I ride with Izuku and Mr. Midoriya to go to the comic book shop?" Momo asks.

"Yes of course, I'll just be following behind you to make sure your safe." Alfred says.

"Alright let's go Momo!" Izuku says then runs to his car.