Chapter Nine: New classmate

Bakugou and Momo were beyond shocked as they saw their childhood friend they haven't seen in years. Momo bursted into tears and Katsuki attacked Izuku grabbing him by his shirt.

"What the hell Hah?! You think you can just show up out of the blue and act all like nothing fucking happened?!"

"Woah, calm down bud. I just got here aren't you going to greet me?"

"Greet you? You've been gone for 6 fucking years!"

"It's not like I wanted to be gone that long! You really think I enjoyed being in fuckin America?!"

The boys argued back and forth then Momo cut in after her mini break down.

"Both of you stop fighting"

The boys looked at her to see she had a serious expression on her face. Katsuki let Izuku go and Momo walked up to Izuku and looked at him. The next thing anyone knew Izuku took a slap to the face by Momo. Izuku looked back at Momo with a shocked expression then she hugged him tightly.

"Idiot.." 

Izuku just smiled and hugged back and smirked at Katsuki. Katsuki's eyes twitched as he mouthed 'I'll fucking kill you..' The bell rung for everyone to know that it's time for their next period. Students started to fill the halls and most were confused on what happened. A certain group of girls walked up to the trio.

"Hey guys, what happened?" Ochaco asked

"This asshole came back after 6 years" Katsuki scoffed

"First of all, yell at my father not me" Izuku says pulling away from Momo's hug.

"Hm, so this is the jerk Izuku hm?" Hagakure 'smirked'

"Excuse me?" 

"You heard me, I'm surprised you even came back 6 years was it? Well your a bit too late aren't ya, I mean Yaomomo and Bakugou were doing fine without you right?"

Izuku just glared at Hagakure waiting for her to finish.

"Are you even in the hero course? I mean you look weak and stupid. I'm surp-" 

"Okay listen here you bitch, I don't know what you have against me but I won't be disrespected by someone that don't even look important. I mean look at you, You're invisible what is that gonna do hm? Are you even good at- Better question"

Izuku walked up closer to Hagakure and looked at her with a murderous glare and serious face.

"Will you be able to beat me in a fight?"

"Why don't we just calm down okay?" Mina says nervously

"Yeah calm down you ugly piece of shit"

Izuku just smiled then turned back to Momo.

"You alright Momo?"

She just nodded and Izuku looked at Katsuki and grinned.

"Why don't we spar later hm?"

Katsuki scoffed then smirked.

"Sure why not"

Hagakure got pissed off and pushed Izuku making him face her as she slapped him. Izuku touched his cheek and looked at her.

"Got slapped twice in the same day and by someone irrelevant to me, interesting"

"Why are you all still in the hall?" A teacher asked

"We were just about to go to class sir, Don't mind us right girls?"

"R-right!" Ochaco stuttered.

"Well get going!" The teacher yelled

The group walked to their next class and Izuku just followed behind them. They walked into the classroom to be greeted by an annoyed Midnight.

"Want to explain why your late?" She asks

"Sorry ma'am, we got lost in conversation. I'm new here and I start tomorrow." Izuku smiled.

"Then why are you here today?" Midnight asked.

"I wanted to see some friends of mine and this group of girls mainly one ruined our conversation."

"Hm, All of you but greenie go sit down"

The group sat down minus Izuku and Midnight motioned him to stand next to her. Izuku stood next to Midnight and smiled at the rest of the class.

"State your name and quirk"

"Izuku Midoriya, My quirk is Magnetic Elements, Basically I can take any light or dark thing and turn it to any element I want, such as rocks, concrete, any hard material will be earth and Lava, darkness, shadows will be Fire, And Thunder, Light, Water and bright things will be Ice and Lighting."

"Anything else?"

"Also, Depending on the persons quirk I take use it to my advantage. So just be prepared."

"Mind demonstrating it?"

Izuku nodded then looked around the classroom and pointed at a Todoroki.

"You, tell me your quirk and try to use it on me"

Todoroki nodded and stood up.

"My names Shoto Todorki and my quirk is half and half."

Todoroki thought for a moment the shot an ice spear at Izuku. Izuku just looked at it then lifted up his hand then the ice spear melted turning into a puddle of water on the floor. Izuku looked back up at the class and smiled widely.

"Thank you Izuku, Now please sit down behind Mr. Bakugou"

Izuku nodded then walked over to his seat. Izuku could feel someone glaring at him but he was shrugged it off and kept his attention forward. Midnight continued her lesson then turned back to the class. 

"No assignment for today, Be respectful to your new classmate and if I find out you are causing trouble to him you'll be in detention with hound dog. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am!"

Everyone got up and started packing up their thing because it's now free period. Bakugou and Izuku were talking then Katsuki said something unexpected.

"So, now that you're back, when are you going to tell her?"

"Tell who what?"

"Don't play dumb with me nerd"

"Listen, I don't even know if she-"

"Don't know if who what?"

Izuku and Bakugou looked at the person who spoke and saw Momo smiling innocently waiting for an answer.

"Uhm...We don't know if- if.."

"If the hag will want us to spar in my backyard."

"Oh makes sense I guess"

Izuku sighed then glared at Katsuki. Katsuki just smirked and mouthed 'Better tell her soon, or I will' Izuku growled under his breath at Katsuki's childish behavior.

*What a great homecoming..*

To be continued...