Chapter Seven: Training

The family got to the penthouse and unpacked immediately. Edgeshot waited in the living room for them to come back down. They came back down and Izuku sighed heavily. Edgeshot just looked at them.

"Are you ready kid?" He asks 

"Let's get this over with" Izuku groaned. 

"Izuku be nice to-" Inko says

"Nah I won't you want me to train with this man for what?" Izuku scoffed 

"Okay first of all don't talk to your mother like that, and two this will help you get more stronger and better self defense." Hisashi explains.

Izuku scoffed then turned back to Edgeshot.

"What do I have to do?" He asks.

"Well kid, show me your quirk" Edgeshot says.

Izuku looked around the penthouse and spotted a vase with water in it. He then held his hand out making the water float up and freeze.

"Interesting." Edgeshot says. 

Izuku looked back at his parents and they just smiled at him.

"Alright kid, I know what I'm going to do with you" Edgeshot says 

"Send me home?" Izuku asks 

Everyone started laughing but Izuku was serious.

"No, you're staying here for 5 to 6 years" Edgeshot says still chuckling a bit 

Izuku sighed heavily then Edgeshot lead him to a huge room full of equipment. As they walked into the room they say someone Izuku didn't recognize surprisingly. 

"Hello Cementoss" Edgeshot says

*Cementoss..? Did I do research on him?* Izuku thought

"Hello Edgeshot, Salermander, Magnetic" Cementoss says 

"Let's begin shall we?" Edgeshot says 

"Whatever" Izuku mumbles 

Edgeshot and Cementoss stood on one side of the room and Izuku stood on the other side. Izuku looked around then smirked. Izuku then kneeled down and put both hands on the ground and the ground starts heating up and melting slowly. 

"You have a destructive quirk huh?" Cementoss asks 

"Precisely" Izuku says then looks around.

He say that his father had a glass over water in his hand.

"I'm going to need that" Izuku says.

Izuku held out his hand and made the water float up and freeze. He then shot the ice spire at Edgeshot. Edgeshot dodged it but only barely.

"Alright kid, let's see if you can dodge" Edgeshot says then appeared behind him.

Izuku turned around immediately and swung at him. He landed the punch but also got punched. Izuku then held his hand out to the light then lighting struck at Edgeshot.

"Izuku don't kill him" Hisashi says 

"I won't yet" Izuku says

"Nice one kid but you need to work on your combat" Edgeshot says.

"Fine" Izuku mumbled

<[Scene change]>

"Hey Momo" Katsuki says

"Yes Katsuki?" 

"What do you think Izuku is doing?" 

"Probably training"