Chapter 3: Meeting with the General

"Where do you think they're taking us?" Ruby spoke up, breaking the silence as the group sat glumly in the back of the airship transporting them to Atlas.

Qrow: "I'm gonna go with jail"

Kai: "Still think we can see the General?" Qrow sighed, "We'll figure it out kid"

Jaune: "I still can't believe that 'fishing-pole' guy took most of us out like it was nothing"

Weiss: "Welcome to Atlas. Those, were Ironwood's Ace Operatives"

???: "Hm? You guys had a run in with the Ace Ops?" Everyone turned to the far corner of the vehicle, where a man was seated, going completely unnoticed till now, "Ironwood must really have a bone to pick with you"

Kai rolled his eyes, "They're not that big of a deal"

Forest: "Not that big of a deal?! The Ace Ops are the elite of elite military huntsmen..." he added with spite, "...and Ironwood's personal attack dogs"

Nora: "So they got you too huh" Forest scoffed loudly, "I wouldn't let myself get caught by them. I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas' exploitation of Mantle, and General Ironwood is trying to silence me!" At that, one of the pilots turned around, "You threw a brick at our ship"

Forest: "It's worth it if it gets people talking about our cause!"

Blake: "Our cause?"

Kai: "What cause exactly?"

Forest: "The fight for better conditions in Mantle, led by the charismatic, talented, lovely, Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses!" At this point the pilots had had enough of Forest's ranting, so they pressed a button and the partition between the front and the back began to raise. But he wasn't going down that easily, as he continued to yell at them while the partition raised slowly, "They were all top Atlas Academy graduates who could have signed up for the military, but Robyn and the huntresses chose to stay in Mantle. She's gunning for a seat on the Kingdom's council! And when she gets it she's gonna put an end to Ironwood's tyranny!" Forest let out a sigh as the partition finally closed.

Oscar: "Happy...Huntresses?" Yang rolled her eyes, "Is that their real name?"

Weiss: "Don't you think tyranny is a little dramatic?" Forest turned around to face Weiss, and recognition dawned on his face, "Easy to say for a Schnee heiress, living comfortably up in Atlas" At that Weiss' face fell, and she let out a sad sigh, "Not anymore"

Meanwhile, the transport airship rose up into the majestic landscape of Atlas, and the group stared out of the windows in awe, letting out soft gasps.

Ruby: "It's gorgeous up here" Forest joined the kids in looking out the window, and a look of mild panic crossed his face, "This isn't the police station..."

"