Chapter 16: Wanted!

Ruby: "IRONWOOD'S DECLARING MARTIAL LAW AND ABANDONING MANTLE! SALEM IS COMING AND HE'S GOING TO USE THE STAFF TO MOVE ATLAS! IF WE DON'T STOP HIM, MANTLE IS GOING TO BE DEST...".
.
.
.
There was a deafening silence in the airship after Ruby's warning was suddenly cut off.

Robyn: "Declaring...martial law? We cannot let him do this" Across her, Clover stiffened slightly, but kept his arms folded, "Miss Hill, I'm sure the General understands the enormity of the s..." He stopped, as a beep from his scroll interrupted him. He slowly took it out and looked at the screen, which displayed a wanted list. A wanted list with Kai's and the group's faces on it. Including Qrow, who sat beside Robyn, watching Clover with a careful eye. As the Ace Ops leader begrudgingly got to his feet and took a step forward, Qrow sighed, his right hand already on the hilt of his blade.

Qrow: "Clover..."

Clover: "Qrow...you should know that I've been asked to bring you in". A loud giggling sound came from Tyrian, handcuffed to his seat a few feet away as he spoke excitedly, "A free ride and a show!". Ignoring him, Clover continued, looking Qrow dead in the eye, "There's also an alert out for Kai's arrest, Qrow. And Team RWBY"

Qrow: "What? Has James lost his mind?"

Robyn: "He's trying to stop anybody who might get in the way of this inhumane plan" As she spoke she rose to her feet, her crossbow ready, "Looks like he underestimated me..." she pointed her weapon directly at Clover, ready to fire, "...again"

Clover: "Only Qrow is under arrest. After everything we've been through tonight, please don't make me arrest you too" He readied his own weapon as he spoke.

Qrow: "Cut it out, both of you! Look, we're almost back to Atlas. Let's talk to James personally and..."

Tyrian: "It's taking a veeery long time for this show to get to the good part!"

Qrow: "Shut. UP!"

Robyn: "He's right. Let's get this over with". And with that she fired. Her arrow was easily deflected by Clover, but she used the opportunity to close the distance between them, following up with a slice of the bladed edges of her crossbow. Clover deflected the blow with his weapon again, opening her up to a quick strike which sent her tumbling to the ground. Qrow let out a frustrated sigh.

Qrow: "Fine." He got up and swung his blade at Clover, who dodged swiftly, but had to raise his weapon to block the follow-up strike, albeit with a little difficulty. The two huntsmen stood there struggling, with their weapons clashing in the middle.

Clover: "I wish it hadn't come to this"

Qrow: "It doesn't have to!" Robyn suddenly appeared with a yell, swinging her blade down in the middle of the two huntsmen, causing them both to back away. Robyn took a stance at Qrow's side and spoke to him sternly, "You can hug it out once we've taken him down!"

Clover swung his hook at Robyn, but she quickly deflected it to the side. The hook swung wildly, slicing into the metal bar Tyrian was handcuffed to, with all three huntsmen unaware of what had just happened. The faunus giggled silently as the fight went on, quickly freeing himself and moving into the cockpit. It was only when the airship shook violently that the three combatants turned to look towards the front of the ship, where Tyrian was perched on top of the controls, wildly laughing his heart out, with the pilot dead in his seat.

Qrow: "What are you doing?!"

Tyrian: "The will...of our GODESS!!" He grabbed the stick and tilted it sharply.

And the airship speedily went into a nose dive, straight down towards the snowy carpet below.
.
.
.
Winter: "Weiss...what did you do?"