Awkward | Ororo Munroe

Requested By: daleketchup

Genre: ❤️

Warnings: vv Ooc

--

Magneto had recently attacked the school for mutants, and now you were back, once again, to oversee the rebuild.

It was getting exhausting really, but at least you got to see the most beautiful person whilst you did.

The white haired woman quickly appeared as soon as you entered the premises, linking her arm in yours as she led you through the rubble.

"Back so soon, [Y/n]?"

"I swear, mag-fuck-to and xav-douche need to just kiss bone already, this is just getting stupid now." The snowy haired woman laughed, watching as your scowl turned into a soft smile. You always liked her laugh, you didn't know whether it was her powers that added to it, but it felt like it travelled through you, infecting you like the sound of thunder. "Hey, Ro?"

She hummed, turning her attention to you, your cheeks a little pink. You had been wanting to confess to you best friend for a long time, ever since you were kids in fact. Back then you were never able to, she figured out she had powers and your family weren't too supportive of that, moving away with you and making sure the two of you didn't see eachother.

But now you were adults, and those feelings hadn't changed.

"Would you- um- like to go out, maybe? With me?" You rub the back of your neck, finger pulling a little at your [H/c] hairs for how stupid that had sounded. You cringed a little when you heard her laugh this time, expecting a solid and firm rejection from the woman.

"I would love to, [Y/n]." She smiles, now leaning her head onto your shoulder as well. You smiled, placing your hand over the one she had in your elbow and giving it a light squeeze. She laugh yet again, always more giggly when she was around you. "Took you long enough to ask."

"Hey! I didn't know if you liked me back. And you could've always asked me!" You quip, looking down at her with a grin, though you recieved a playful shove in return. She smiled as you came back to her side, placing both hands on your cheeks as she got on her toes. You lightly chuckled, receiving and offended look as she went to pull away. Though the hands now on her waist stopped her, yourself leaning downninto her hold to catch her lips, in a soft, yet long overdue kiss.

authors note: I haven't watched xmen in ages so idk, but ye