Weird | Pietro Maximoff [1/2]

Requested by: none

Genre: ❤

Warnings: Hulk being a mood

Other: you are hellboy's son

--

Pietro Maximoff had been living at the Avengers headquarters with his sister for months now. And he hates to admit it, but you had certainly caught his eye, how could he not notice the red skinned boy with large horns and a freaking tail! The sixteen year old had been surprised to find someone around his age that wasn't his sister, and who was so unique.

[Y/n] was a friend of Peter Parker and one of the few young supers that had caught Mr Stark's attention. Unlike Peter who was happy for the opportunity, he were quite nervous, he could sense it in the atmosphere of the place, how the tensions among the avengers were pretty high. Namely because of his inhuman looks that caused him to have to often take refuge at the Avengers building.

He could only assume that himself and Peter's true reason for being here would be to replace those who didn't conform when shit finally hits the fan.

"Hey [Y/n], Mr Stark says we're done for the day and we can hang around to train if we want." Peter announced as he walked out of the office, the two boys then heading towards the training suite as they discussed random things that came to their heads. Every so often the spider boy would tease the demon, in a bantering manner comparing him to the likes of a cat.

"There is this cat man on a show I've been watching called Avocato and he's supercool-" [Y/n] was cut off when he reached the training room and found that the two wouldn't be alone, but instead the platinum haired speedster would be joining them.

"Oh, sorry dude we didn't know someone would be here, I'm Peter." Peter smiled, holding out his hand for the teen to shake.

Pietro hesitantly shook the boy's hand, seeming in shock at their arrival, when in fact he was merely in shock at the presence of his crush, and more specifically the work out clothes he decided to wear. The dark grey, sleeveless hoodie giving a delicious view of the young demon's muscular arms. His low waisted sweatpants allowing for his tail to freely sway out the top.

The [H/c] haired male nodded to the blonde. "Names [Y/n]." He stated, but the blonde boy already knew, and was already in love with the way his name rolled off his tongue even through his Serbian accent.

"I know- I mean, I'm Pietro. Pietro Maximoff." He nodded to the two boys, rubbing his neck bashfully at the embarrassing confession he had just made, his cheeks tinged pink as he avoids the gaze of the red teen.

"Alright, well want to train with us?" The red boy asked, oblivious to the fluster the speedster was in, making Peter sweatdrop at his oblivious friend.

"Y-yeah sure."

--

After two hours of training... or two hours of Pietro oggling [Y/n], who remained oblivious and Peter cussing over the red teen's ignorance. The three boys walked out to the cafeteria area, sweating and laughing amongst themselves.

The hulk was in the cafeteria eating a giant sandwich. He looked over at the three boys and grunted as they got their food and sat at the table next to him.

The three were chatting peacefully amongst themselves when hulk chimed in.

"Horn-head like fast-boy back?" Hulk grunted looking at the boys. Pietro spat his food out and hid his red face, [Y/n] dropped his food out of shock and Peter just started laughing.

"Oh this is too good, c'mon big guy, let's leave them." Peter managed to coerce hulk away much to the green man's disapproval. He winked to them on the way out.

"... so you like me?"

"Uhm... well.. Y-yeah.. i-i- sorry!" The pale boy stumbled over his words, his face flushed and ashamed.

"Why're you sorry?" The red male turned in his seat to look the boy directly into his blue eyes. The young boy looked up at the handsome demon, he quickly switched his gaze to the floor.

"You don't even know me, you must think I'm a weirdo for liking you." Pietro mumbles, sadly fiddling with his hands. Two red hands found their way to his, intertwining their fingers and bringing then up to the demon's lips. The blue eyed boy watched as [Y/n] kissed their hands, rubbing his thumbs across the back of the smaller's hands.

"I may not know you, but I'd like to."