Killer Cuddles | Bruce Banner

Requested by: lumpyspacefag

Genre: ❤

Warnings: younger reader / hulk form / dark humour

--

Ring...

Ring...

Ring....

"Who tf is calling at three frickin am!?" The sleepy shouts of a [H/c] haired male echoed as he scrambled to find his phone and shut off the blasted noise.

After finally fishing his phone from under a numerous amount of blankets and pillows, he grimaces at the caller ID.

Iron midget.

"Stark! What the fuck do you want?"

He growls into the phone, eyes squinting at the brightness of the screen.

"Duty calls, your monster is raging again. Come get him." Beep.

"Motherfu- arhghgg!"

--

You had eventually made it out of bed as begrudgingly as may be, and to the Avengers facility. Your bright green boyfriend seemed to be throwing a table around on the lawn, having broken a window already.

Sipping the coffee in your hand, a rough sigh escaping your lips as you attempt to muster the effort to exist.

"Oi! Big guy!" You yell across the field, instantly grabbing the green giant's attention. Bruce had always warned you that dating him was like dating two different people, but both those people seemed to hold you in high regard, so you weren't really fussed at the occasional babysitting.

He bounded over to you, picking you up in a tight hug.

"[N/n]!" He greeted, he was truly like a puppy, or at least to you he was.

"Hey Big guy." You kissed his cheek, smiling as he placed you on his shoulder. "Wanna tell me what happened?"

"Stupid Tin man."

"Ah... Stark being a shithead again, well that checks out."

The green giant grinned at this, he absolutely loved how you were always reasonable with him and would still engage in conversation despite his minimal responses. Most would just avoid him or attempt to calm him down.

"Well wanna go watch a movie? Your pick?" You asked, running your hand through his thick hair. He nods, walking to the entrance, putting his hand up to his shoulder for you to slide into. You do and he places you back on the floor.

"Finally, aren't you gonna get Banner back? That's what I called you here for." Stark came into the lobby area, his words already riling up Hulk again.

"Oi, Stark." You called, gaining both the male's attention before anything kicked off again. You flipped him off whilst taking a sip of your coffee, his unamused face making you smile, which you turned back to Hulk who was grinning at this. As you left to find a room with a TV that you two could occupy, you turned back to make sure the green guy was following you, only to find him also flipping off Stark with a shit eating grin.

Now that made you laugh. Turning back, you found an appropriate room, it looked like a mini cinema. And after five minutes of helping Hulk through the door, and a further ten minutes of making a monstrous amount of popcorn, the two of you had settled down in the abundance of pillows, Hulk wanting to watch a Disney movie, so the two of you compromised for the Emperor's New Groove.

You were cuddled up with the green idiot, sitting on one of his legs, your head rested against his chest. You weren't allowed to sit in one of the bean bags, he would make grumbling and grunting noise whenever you'd move away from him.

Though you didn't mind it really, it was kind of cute how clingy he became as the Hulk. Besides, this positioning was too comfortable for your insomniac arse to deny sleep.

The vibrations of his deep laughs were gently rocking you to sleep, his hand was rested lightly on you, making sure you don't fall off his lap.

You felt so secure and safe that you couldn't help but fall asleep against him. Smiling as you felt him pull a blanket over you as you passed out.