Picture Perfect | Peter Parker

Requested by: Me

Genre:

Warnings: None

Other: Tom Holland spiderman with an Andrew Garfield twist.

--

Peter lay with his eyes closed, listening to the gentle hums sung by his lover. The large web bounces slightly as the other male sits up, Peter glances towards him and sees his beautiful face staring bewitched by the canvas of stars. His [E/c] orbs glued on the sky, as wind ruffles his [H/c] hair. Smiling to himself at the picture perfect scene before him. Peter holds up his camera in a portrait position.

Click

I look to the source of the noise to see Peter had taken a picture, my [S/c] cheeks pigmented pink.

"Hey!" I yell desperate to grab the camera. "Delete it!"

"What, no, it looks to good to delete!" He argues back and puts the camera out of my reach. His fluffy brown hair caught by the wind.

"Well at least let me see how bad I look." I whine, lazily going after the camera. He sat up straight away, a stern look on his features. The mood became very serious, very quickly; It was almost a little scary.

"[Y/n] [L/n], you are the most beautiful human I have ever met, and don't you dare think otherwise!"He stated, as if it was fact. All I did was stare into his alluring brown eyes, transfixed on them as my face flushed red. I didn't say anything for the risk of stuttering, instead I just laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist. A few tears of happiness falling onto his shoulder.

"Peter? Baby? May I please see the picture? Pwease?" I ask softly, to which he sat me in his lap and grabbed his camera. I turned around so my back was facing him, and he brought the camera in front of us.

The screen showed myself silhouetted against a canvas of stars. I smiled at the picture, he really knew how to capture something perfectly.

"One more? please? I swear this will be the last one!" He asks and I nod, he flips the camera around so the lense is facing us, before he takes the picture I lean up and plant a kiss on his red cheeks.

I giggle at his shocked face in the photo, he's so adorable. I rest my head on his shoulder and cuddle into his side. I love when he has time to have moments like this, even if they are rare due to his hero life.

"You're amazing, you know?" I smile, cuddling into him more, he sighs contently and smiles whilst looking to the stars.

"I know, you tell me everyday." He chuckles and kisses my forehead. And that's how we stayed, under the stars, in a world of our own, at peace with one and other.

------

Sorry, got stuck a little towards the end.

Hope you like it either way.

Also this is Tom Holland's Peter, and I know that he was more into the sciency stuff, but I liked the thought that he can remain the babi photographer Peter we all know and love.