Royal Pain | Loki Laufyson [1/2]

Requested by: A_Short_ass_Hispanic

Genre: 💙

Other: clash of Gods cause Loki needs to be taken down a peg

--

Lucky you.

Captured by Shield.

Locked up with a Norse God.

Hell you don't even know why.

Well you do know why, you have an immense amount of power that has been with you since birth, you dwelled among humans though you never questioned your own existence. You just knew you were better than them.

You had somehow managed to grab the attention of some impressionable humans and they formed a cult to your excellence.

The rising popularity in the cult and their 'free' nature, which they somehow got from a speech you gave about the soul, caused Shield's interest in you, leading them to have captured you in hopes to put an end to these radicals.

They had shoved you in a glass container with some guy in green, claiming that this was the most secure place for you because of your power.

Which you still didn't know much about. For a lack of focused interest. And in all honesty you were questioning how much they even knew about you.

Now this oh-so important God was glaring holes into the back of your head for invading his space.

"Yes?" You side eyed the man, sending him a glare of equal intensity. His eyes widen a little, not expecting the aggression, especially in his presence.

"What's a weakling like you doing in here with me? This has to be some sort of mistake." He sneered, his green eyes near glowing. He stood up from his seat, walking towards the slightly smaller male, attempting to be intimidating. Although the [H/c] haired male remained unfazed. You didn't scare easily, you were too powerful, too capable.

"Look sunshine, I don't know who you think you are, but I do know that you ain't attempting shit. By that large door below us, my guess is that anything we try triggers a short trip to our deaths." You sneered at him, the smirk on your face ever present as you lean upwards slightly, getting painfully close to him.

"You two gonna kiss?" A voice came through over a speaker, Tony Stark's smugness an obvious indicator to who it was.

Loki quickly turned away with a huff of his breath, his cheeks flaring a little in colour.

"I mean if he wants? I wouldn't be opposed, he's cute." You say with a smirk, winking at him when he snaps back in your direction, glaring at you with a red face.

--

A month or two had passed, to be honest you couldn't tell with being trapped in that glass cage. You and Loki had grown close, having only had eachother day in and day out. He was really reluctant at first, but after awhile of arguments and silent treatments, you had opened up to him, exhausted with the fighting.

He had taken it as a sign of peace and opted to do the same, you learnt that he had had a rough childhood, and was always the forgotten child in his family.

It had been an hour or two after you had both woken up, someone had already been to give you breakfast. As of right now Loki was sat on the floor, in between your knees with a book in his hand, you were playing with his hair.

Your plates from breakfast were piled on a little shelf by the door, it had a little hatch to transfer things in and out of the cage. For the past half an hour you had been staring at the hatch, an idea forming in your head, you only needed someone to come and collect the plates to test it.

You had figured that when the hatch was opened it would provide a temporary break in whatever detection was applied to monitor Loki's and your own abilities.

You stood up as someone walked into the room, Loki looked at you in confusion, slightly disappointed by the absence of your fingers in his hair.

Just as the hatch opened you ran forwards and jumped. Opening your eyes, you ran face first into a wall... a wall on the outside of the cage.

With a bloody nose you grinned, [E/c] eyes glowing and a fist in the air. "Fuck yes!"

You were unsure of your ability to spacial jump, but it worked!

"Prisoner has escaped!" The worker said into a walkie, raising his gun and shooting at you.

Out of instict you held up your hand, somehow managing to stop the bullets in mid-air.

"Well that's new." You were surprised, but also curious as to what else you could do. You flicked your hand, sending the bullets back to the worker. "Catch!"

In his moment of distraction as he dived for cover, you looked up at Loki, he was staring right at you, worry and betrayal running across his face. You sighed, hearing the onslaught of footsteps down the hall, having no choice but to leave, you winked to the man you had grown fond of, spatial jumping away.

Loki felt a rush of emotions as your outline faded, but mostly, he felt betrayed, he hated that he had trusted you....

He wasn't going to make that mistake again.