LOUISIANA

During the gang's trip around Louisiana, they captured more people in costumes, and Daphne was disappointed.

Daphne: Ugh! Bad guys in mask, mechanical claws with magnets, and  holographic projectors.

Velma: Just like the old days.

Daphne: Too much like the old days. I've got a show to do. I need a real live ghost.

Aiden: Be careful what you wish for Daph.

Velma: And that's an oxymoron.

Fred: Does anyone want a beignet?

Daphne: What I want is a house that is really haunted. I mea,  there must be one somewhere in Louisiana.

?: There is. I work in it.

They look up and see a woman walking up to them.

?: Sorry, I couldn't help butoverhearr. I work as a chef in a houseata Moonscar Island. A house that really is haunted.

Velma: Jinkies.

Lena: My name is Lena. Lena Dupree.

Aiden: Aiden O'Connor.

Fred: And I'm Fred Jones. This is Velma Dinkley and Daphne Blake.

Lena: Charmed.

Daphne: Moonscar Island, what's that?

Lena: It's in the bayou not far from here. A pirate named Morgan Moonscar died on that island, and his spirits stillhaunts this place.

Fred: A-huh. Well, no offens, Lena,  but it's probably just some guy in an old pirate suit trying to scare off the locall kids.

Lena: The ghost is real, of course. If you're too scared to go.

Fred: Scared? Me? No, I- I don't think so.

Lena: If you want to check it out, you're welcome to come by. I'll leave when I finish shopping.

Fred: We'll think about it.

She walks away.

Fred: Well, what do you think?

Daphne: What do we have to lose? It's the best lead we've had all day.

Fred: And that Lena is kinda cute.

Daphne: Fred!

Fred: I just meant she'd be real photogenic for our segment.

Daphne: Right, well wipe your upper lip, Romeo.

Aiden looks at the direction that Lena wen,  and for some reason,  his gut is telling him not to trust her.

Velma: Jinkies! Listen to this.' I punched up Moonscar Island on our research database. There have been quite a few strange disappearances around that island over the years.