THE BOOK

Everyone was now at Ben's house inside his study, and both Aiden and the Hex Girls were looking at a painting on the wall, Aiden recognized the woman from the vision he had

Thorn: She was the real wican?

Ben: That's right.

Dusk: So cool!

Thorn: She's beautiful!

Ben: Yes, I think so, too. And that's why I get upset when people accuse her as a witch.

Aiden: Fred, is there something you want to say?

Fred: I think I owe you girls an apology for thinking you were... uh...

Daphne Blake: Witches.

Dusk: Witches? We just pretend that stuff. It's just a gimmick for our band.

Luna: We're "Eco goths" kinda like Wiccans. Just ask Thorn. She is one.

Thorn: Yeah, right, Sally McKnight. 1/16 blood on my mother's side. And that ritual you saw was just peppermint and cloves to sove my vercal cords. You think it's easy singing this stuff?

Dusk: Thorn's herbal vapor is awesome. We all use it before and after every show.

Aiden: And I can confirm that holy water doesn't work.

The girls glared at him while everyone else was confused.

Dusk: You still remember that?

Aiden: (chuckles) That is still the most funniest shit Logan and I have ever done.

Daphne: What happened?

Aiden: Just older brothers being assholes.

Shaggy: But, what about your fangs?

Luna: My dad's a dentist.

She gets out her fake fang

Luna: He outfitted the band.

The fang scares Scooby as he jumps on Shaggy

Shaggy Rogers: Like we knew it all along, right, Scoob?

Scooby shows his fangs scaring Shaggy as he jumps and holds on to Luna, and then she drops him.

Aiden: Guys, come on, that's gross

Ben: Mayor?

Mayor Corey: We've been ringing your doorbell for some time and...