END OF A CURSE

Aiden was standing at the entrance of a cave with the zombie girl next to him.

Aiden: Here?

The zombie girl nods, and Logan gets on his radio.

Aiden: Bravo 6 I found a cave where the anomalies are. Proceeding to make entry.

Bravo 6: Negative 6-5, remain where you are. we're 6 mikes out.

Aiden: My friends don't have time, I'm going in.

Bravo 6: Aiden don't -

Aiden took out his earpiece and went in the cave. As he goes deeper in the cave, he hears a commotion, and he gets closer and sees Lena, Simone, and what appears to be Jacques in their werecat forms and Zombies. He then sends a short burst to the werecats. One of the rounds hits Jaques in the heart, only wounding him.

Aiden: Really wish silver rounds kill curse shifters.

Lena and Simone were about to attack Aiden, but they suddenly started to yell in pain, and smoke started coming off them.

Velma: Looks like your nine lives are up!

The Werecats roared out in pain as they turned into skeletons before becoming nothing but dust along with the zombies.

Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, what's happening to them?

Velma: Their spirits have been avenged, Shaggy. So they can finally rest in peace.

Aiden felt a presence behind him and turned around and saw the ghost of the girl smiling and waving at him. She smiled and gave her and nodded as she disappeared.

Daphne: I can't believe all this! And without our video tapes, no one else will either. I got nothing for my show.

Velma: Yeah, and the police will never believe our story either.

Beau: Don't be so sure.

He then pulls out his police badge.

Beau: I'm Detective Beau Neville. I have been working undercover investigating the island disappearances.

Velma: Jinkies! So that's why Aiden trusted you.

Aiden: That and he never gave me a reason to suspect him.

Velma: And that's why you were digging around.

Beau: Yes, ma'am, I'm just trying to dig up evidence. (sighs) Not positive that my superiors will buy this story.

Daphne then looked at Aiden and noticed his gear.

Daphne: Aiden, where did you get all that?

The rest of the gang and the detective look at him, and he looks at his watch.

Aiden: Follow me.

He leads them out of the cave and takes them to the front of the house as two Blackhawks lands.