ten: cokes in a gay club

THE TRIO HAS SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT CHASING JACKSON.

Rowan and Stiles tried their best to chase after the boy in the Jeep while Scott went after him on foot. They eventually chased him over to a night club and the two teens scrambled out of the car as soon as they parked.

They found Scott near a wall, watching as people lined up outside the club.

Scott jumped when his two best friends came up behind him and they winced apologetically.

"Oops."

"Sorry."

"Did you see where he went?" Rowan frowned, Scott sighed as he glanced towards the club line again.

"I lost him."

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked.

"I don't think the has one."

"Well, any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone."

"Ah! That explains the fangs and claws and all that!" Stiles smiled sarcastically while the twins gave him a deadpan.

"What? Guys im 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. Sarcasm is my only defense!"

"Just help me find it."

"Not "it", Jackson." Rowan gave a pointed look.

"Yeah sorry I know. But does he know that?" Scott sighed.

"Did anybody see him back at you guy's house?" Stiles asked, the twins frowned.

"I don't think so, but he passed Derek's test anyways." Scott replied.

"Yeah but that's just the thing, how did he pass the test?" Stiles frowned.

"Maybe it's an either-or thing. Derek said a snake cant be positioned by its venom, well when's the kanima not the kanima?" Rowan widened her eyes in realization. the two boys exchanged glances.

"When it's Jackson."

"Uh- guys. Scott guys.." Stiles started to stammer. The twins turned around to see Stile staring at the windows of the upper levels outside the bar.

The  twins looked  up in time to see a scaly tail disappear into the building.

"He's inside."

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asked. Rowan looked back toward the crowd and her eyes widened when she saw a familiar face at the front of the line.

"I know who he's after." The twins said in unison and Stiles blinked.

"W-who?  is this part of the twin telepathy thing causing that's major freaky."

"He's after Danny."

🐺🐺

As soon as they broke into the club, the trio was blinded by bright lights, loud music, and many many boys.

Rowan had to bite back a chuckle as the boys looked around confused. There were only a handful of girls here, everyone here was mostly a guy.

And all mostly gay.

She smirked as a topless boy with gorgeous abs twirled her around by the waist as he passed and Rowan had to laugh, it was pretty refreshing to be in a room of boys who didn't want to get in your pants.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're n a gay club." Scott squinted as he looked around.

"Oh yeah?"